☆~Donald Trump 2020~☆

AWW$HEEET

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This comes down the taxes for me. The choice is clear. I pay enough in taxes. I dont want to pay more so the liberal left can squander it on more useless bullshit. There’s enough of that useless bullshit spending going on now.

Yep. Im voting no on any spending measure on the ballot, wont even read the verbiage. Doesnt matter.

I don't really care what side you are on but you can't say that Joe Biden is a good idea for president. If the democrats could have come up with an actual likable candidate this vote would be over just based on all the anti-trump hate (deserved or not)...

The fact that Joe sucks so bad makes this election a coinflip.

I wouldn’t be surprised one bit if trump runs away with it again. That could be because we’ve seen it happen before OR it’s because there is a real possibility that there’s a lot of people who will vote trump but will never publicly state that in any way. He’s an extremely hard person to poll on.

Either way half the country is going to lose their shit. It would be better for everyone if the Dems lost. Too many guns on the right.

I wouldn’t be surprised one bit if trump runs away with it again. That could be because we’ve seen it happen before OR it’s because there is a real possibility that there’s a lot of people who will vote trump but will never publicly state that in any way. He’s an extremely hard person to poll on.

Either way half the country is going to lose their shit. It would be better for everyone if the Dems lost. Too many guns on the right.

If Biden wins, hes going to be a non factor. Imagine being the president, following Trump. What an uphill battle getting any kind of agenda through. The media has been so far up Trumps ass, and his presence has been so powerful, its going to create a vacuum once hes gone.

Trump has only increased the centriugal force of the 24 hour media cycle and caused these fucking idiots (CNN, MSNBC) to become more drunk on their own 'news' stories. Imagine him now being gone, and you have to fill that void with reports on such a compelling character as sleepy Joe.