☆~Donald Trump 2020~☆

AWW$HEEET

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That’s a stupid question and by you asking 5 times tells me you already know the answer, you’re just trying to troll. If you want to be an adult, let’s do that. If you want to be a troll, let’s do that. Don’t flip all around. It makes you look less credible when talking about real issues.

Remove the bravado, you know exactly what I have been saying the last several weeks. If there is evidence, present it. So far none of that has been brought. Using the legal processes available to someone isn’t a con job....I can’t believe that needs to be stated. That would make Kerry a conman.

I didn’t say I believed what he was presenting thus far. Do I think it’s worth looking into? Sure, that’s what investigators are doing. If they find something worth addressing, I trust they will do that. Again, so far what I’ve seen, nothing meaningful has been presented.

Here's twice where you said "I think there's something to [these claims of large-scale voter fraud, enough to change the outcome of the election.]"

The reality is that the dems, MSM and Social Media have done everything in their vast power to deny immediately any claim of fraud or tom foolery. That tells me there's something to investigate and im glad trump and Barr are pursuing it.

Ill let the legal process unfold, I think there's something here, we will see.

You can pretend like you were JUST ASKING QUESTIONS but seriously... you thought there was something there and there wasn't. Many of us knew from the beginning that there wasn't something there worth investigating. Look, take the voter fraud out of the equation. You're acting like someone who thought that Bernie Madoff was worth hearing out. "I'm just saying, let's listen to what he has to say, he's made a lot of people really rich without any risk!" And then when it became apparent that he was a fraud you say, "Look all I'm saying is I think people should be investing in their retirements."

You're bypassing the real issue by making it about voter fraud, or the courts, or "letting it all play out." The issue is that you bought some bullshit from someone who's a proven, known liar. You got scammed. You even almost bet me $1000, which would have been the easiest money I've ever made because it was bleedingly obvious to anyone with a working bullshit detector that nothing was going to come of it.

Generally when people are wrong about things they focus on self-improvement so it doesn't happen again. I know I do, it's how we grow. You, too, can grow. Use this opportunity.

Meanwhile.. the shitter is full. Is this the head lines on Parler these days?

I count no less than 5 Trudeau books on that Canuck's shelves. I also find that a bit disturbing.

And what the fuck is Parler? I keep seeing it pop up but have no idea what it is.

Has anyone mentioned how nice it is that Donald has normalized makeup for men?

Did he though? I don't think nuclear orange wind blast look has really taken off. He certainly made bullying the visible insecurities of public figures great again, I mean it's not anywhere near as boring as a white suit.

Name one way you're worse off now than 4 years ago... that has anything to do with Trump.

What a strange thing to say as we all go into a holiday weekend where we can't see our families. If you won't accept "mismanaging the federal response to a pandemic" as a way in which we're all worse off because of Trump, there's nothing you'll accept.

What a strange thing to say as we all go into a holiday weekend where we can't see our families. If you won't accept "mismanaging the federal response to a pandemic" as a way in which we're all worse off because of Trump, there's nothing you'll accept.

nO oNe ElSe CoUlD hAvE dOnE bEtTeR, aLsO iTs A sCaM bY tHe LiBs To TaKe MuH fReEdUmBs

I'm seeing my family. Dems laughed at Trump when he canceled travel from China. They called him every name in the book. Pelosi led the press through Chinatown. New York sold their ventilators. What an asinine thing for you to say.

I'm seeing my family. Dems laughed at Trump when he canceled travel from China. They called him every name in the book. Pelosi led the press through Chinatown. New York sold their ventilators. What an asinine thing for you to say.

And there you have it. How are we supposed to find common ground when we're working from a different set of facts?

Yes, Trump banned travel from China. Travel bans in a pandemic are part of the playbook, and Trump did move earlier on the ban than some were suggesting. The travel ban from China did not work, however. It was "too little, too late," even on Jan 31st, and then Trump squandered any goodwill he may have garnered with the ban by bungling the next 10 months of federal response.

Yes, Pelosi was dumb for her Chinese New Year's comment. She was trying to combat Trump's xenophobic rhetoric about how this was all China's fault. I mean fuck, at my kid's school they were playing Corona tag and running away from the Chinese kids, making them cry. So yes, Pelosi fucked up. Cuomo fucked too, for that matter. Trump fucked up bigger.

You can't point to a handful of things that Democrats got wrong and expect me not to see the facts before me that say, clear as day, Trump's handling of the pandemic was a disaster.

But good on you for caring about our local healthcare workers.

Name one way you're worse off now than 4 years ago... that has anything to do with Trump.
My great aunt was murdered and cousin injured by a shooter that repeated Trump's extremist language about immigrants.

My dad has died of COVID and had precautions not become a divisive political issue, the severity of the virus not downplayed, and been able to slow the spread more effectively (instead of denying it even exists) he would have lived long enough to get a vaccine.

Trump has radicalized countless numbers of people (even before he was elected) who now stand on the street corner near my house every Sunday peddling QAnon bullshit and filled with hatred toward anyone that doesn't fall in line. Everyone not in alignment with them is a liberal, sex trafficking, baby killer, communist. It's sad what has happened to our populace through a constant barrage of lies from Trump and his media allies.

The national debt is out of control under Trump. I don't care about his tax break, it was fiscally irresponsible. Yes, I always like more cash in my pocket, but I would also like the cash that I have saved to continue to be worth something in the future and not leave a steaming pile of shit for my kids.

I could go on, but you did only ask for one thing.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

I mean fuck, at my kid's school they were playing Corona tag and running away from the Chinese kids, making them cry. .

That scares the shit out of me. My wife is of Taiwanese and Chinese descent and I have had to listen to all of her terrified relatives warn her about being alone in public, not being out too late or after dark, listening to people say shit like "Kung Flu", and having people avoid us - just us - in the store. I worry every night for our future kids.

Edited by Rally Pat

wife and her family are legal asian immigrants. 0 problems for her or immediate family who travels/lives all over. even my oldest daughter who pulled more of her moms part chinese hasnt had any issues. maybe the boogie man about either side while jumping to conclusions doesnt do anyone favors.

wife and her family are legal asian immigrants. 0 problems for her or immediate family who travels/lives all over. even my oldest daughter who pulled more of her moms part chinese hasnt had any issues. maybe the boogie man about either side while jumping to conclusions doesnt do anyone favors.
Or, ya know, maybe 1 act of hate can stand out against 100 acts of indifference and change the way a person perceives an ideology and the those who endorse it.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk