☆~Donald Trump 2020~☆

AWW$HEEET

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some scary and violent shit going down tonight in DC. Trump rally attendees were told to leave DC before 6pm because Antifa/BLM was coming in.

Lots of disgusting and racist videos all over Twitter right now of how a Antifa/BLM is attacking people. In every situation I’ve seen, it’s the BLM/Antifa blocs throwing piss, Molotov cocktails and mortar rounds at trump families eating dinner, walking away and or retreating away from BLM.

This is disgusting and the left has fully embraced it.

Edited by Panduh

Twitter trending charts are forcing proud boys above or with any mention of BLM or Antifa. It’s like they are conditioning things so if the underbelly of BLM and Antifa is exposed, they will be able to mention the right wing version of that underbelly, the proud boys.

Even though the proud boys are traditionally non-violent.

It’s sad.

The common denominator for most all the violence this year has been BLM/Antifa

Some scary and violent shit going down tonight in DC. Trump rally attendees were told to leave DC before 6pm because Antifa/BLM was coming in.

Lots of disgusting and racist videos all over Twitter right now of how a Antifa/BLM is attacking people. In every situation I’ve seen, it’s the BLM/Antifa blocs throwing piss, Molotov cocktails and mortar rounds at trump families eating dinner, walking away and or retreating away from BLM.

won't shed a tear when someone mows 100 of them down at some point.

They're all idiots.

I bet If you swapped out Bidens name for Trumps in the article this shit would be everywhere.

https://apnews.com/article/635b828ded6813ea66783869f32876c5

Didn't hear anything about Biden releasing his taxes. Not even that he did release them and Trump still hasn't.

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2020/oct/31/joe-biden/yes-joe-biden-has-released-22-years-tax-returns-on/

Trump still has over a week left to use the courts to his advantage: throw out contested election results or file against Electoral College reps from certifying. It won't be enough when even his own legal partners are losing or cutting bait.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/11/13/us/politics/trump-loses-election-lawsuits.html

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/nov/13/trump-law-firm-withdraws-pennsylvania-election-case

Didn't hear anything about Biden releasing his taxes. Not even that he did release them and Trump still hasn't. It's a dumb thing to focus on regardless.

Quite a few charities are like that btw. Tons on salaries and little to their actual cause.

Yes biden did..i heard that a while back. I know many charities use most of the donations for salaries but his used none...that is a problem

Yes biden did..i heard that a while back. I know many charities use most of the donations for salaries but his used none...that is a problem

I did not doubt that Biden did release, just saying Media didn't make much of a point about it. Maybe I tuned it out.

I did not doubt that Biden did release, just saying Media didn't make much of a point about it. Maybe I tuned it out.

I wonder how many of you are blaming "media" when it is really whatever steering algorithms that exist in your news feeds and general search engine quires.

That said, it's not really newsworthy that Biden released his tax returns, because it's expected. I mean what's the headline going to be? Biden does what every other presidential candidate has done (except 1) since the 1970's"? Seems like a real "dog bites man" headline to me.

On the other hand Trump not releasing is a real "man bites dog" story because the practice has become a tradition for a lot of positive reasons and the people expect their presidential candidates to do it. Doing the un-expected is usually newsworthy.

Right, I mean I guess it's fine not to know that he released all of his tax returns, but all you have to do is pop open google and type in "Biden tax returns," and it's the first link. They're right there, and then you could say, "Oh, I guess that's why it wasn't news."

Pointing a finger at the media instead of taking those simple steps to look up easily verifiable information says a lot more about you than the media.

I don't care about the tax returns (any politician not a complete idiot has their money elsewhere, i.e. charities that don't do anything charitable) and only thought of it because of that article and realized I don't remember hearing them harping on about how Trump did not release his. NPR radio broadcast was part of that which I'm pretty sure doesn't get algorithym'ed specifically to me.

I don't care about the tax returns (any politician not a complete idiot has their money elsewhere, i.e. charities that don't do anything charitable) and only thought of it because of that article and realized I don't remember hearing them harping on about how Trump did not release his. NPR radio broadcast was part of that which I'm pretty sure doesn't get algorithym'ed specifically to me.

Maybe getting your news from one source is why you can complain that you don't see certain things in the news.

Maybe getting your news from one source is why you can complain that you don't see certain things in the news.

I'll give my wording is a bit awkward but I meant NPR broadcast was part of my news media exposure, and that is a broad feed and not streamlined to my reading habits.

I'll give my wording is a bit awkward but I meant NPR broadcast was part of my news media exposure, and that is a broad feed and not streamlined to my reading habits.

its not directed at you specifically...it happens to everybody. I know it happens to me and I work at trying to have as many settings off and be exposed to as much a broad spectrum of stuff and there is still plenty I miss....however that said, usually when I hear from someone else (sometimes even in threads like this) I google search it before jumping to the conclusion that tHe MeDiA iS HidiNG thE INfo COnsPIrACy because it really isn't. If it has been reported on, you can't claim that the media is hiding it because they aren't in the news hiding business, they are in the "LOOK AT THIS RIGHT NOW" business.

what I do find alarming is shit like

Twitter trending charts are forcing proud boys above or with any mention of BLM or Antifa. It’s like they are conditioning things so if the underbelly of BLM and Antifa is exposed, they will be able to mention the right wing version of that underbelly, the proud boys.

Even though the proud boys are traditionally non-violent.

It’s sad.

The common denominator for most all the violence this year has been BLM/Antifa

because man...wow...that is some straight up crazy that no news source that follows the journalism code of ethics is reporting. I honestly don't know where this kind of bonkers comes from.

Yeah I wasn't implying it was being hidden, just that it dawned on me now and was commenting that the tax returns released/not released didn't happen to be a larger story this time around. As I said I don't view their release as being that substantial so was bit relieved to not hear about that aspect.