☆~Donald Trump 2020~☆

AWW$HEEET

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just don’t understand the kind of people that argue needlessly over things they cannot change while thinking their opinions are better than the ones they are arguing with all the while dismissing those who don’t share in either sides bias. :shrug.jif:

Speaks volumes. Summarizes every post you've made in this entire thread. Well done.

Hence, the sick compulsion. Why couldn't I just let you be wrong? I compulsively had to correct you. I didn't enjoy it, but I couldn't just go away. You know, because of the compulsion.

Do you have a similar compulsion that forces you to continually click on, read, and reply to a thread that you don't enjoy? If so, then maybe I understand you more than I realize.

I get it, you're better than me. Stop rubbing it in. I can't help who I am.

Where was I wrong?

I get it, you're better than me. Stop rubbing it in. I can't help who I am.

This tactic is juvenile and you've made it old hat. Hence my "middle and high school" line. Don't contradict yourself within a single post, don't fling shit, be clear and concise, and you won't find others with a retort similar to the line you've drawn.

Just a hint. Take it or leave it.

*fart noises*

The issue lies in your belief that he’s wrong and you are not. That’s the real sickness.

tenor.gif

I'm still trying to figure out what I'm wrong about. I've made no claims against him or anything he's said except to point out hypocrisy and contradictions. I haven't backed either side nor candidate...because I don't.

To answer Clay's question Biden is my president and I will support him every bit as much as I have Trump, Obama, Dubya, Clinton, Bush...

Bruh...I did. In the post. Where I quoted you. Your literal words. Just...lol. :lolguy:

You have to spell it out because I don't see it. I said I'm posting here out of a sick compulsion. I don't enjoy but I can't go away.

If you don't enjoy it, and you don't share a similar compulsion, then you can go away.

Is there a contradiction there? Please explain.

eta: And it wasn't a juvenile tactic. I will readily admit that getting involved in internet arguments is a personality flaw that I have. I tell people in real life that I do this and I'm ashamed. If you're above getting into petty political squabbles online then I'm 100% serious about you being better than me in this regard.