☆~Donald Trump 2020~☆

AWW$HEEET

So occupying a sidewalk is the same as storming the US Capital, assaulting police in the process, breaking windows, and trashing the place?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Sidewalk....that's laughable.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spitballin here on the fly. Been watching the shit show all day -

Should they have entered into the capital? No. The peaceful protesting was getting enough attention.

Are they terrorists? No. Don’t dilute that term like the left has diluted racism.

If this group of people wanted to be violent or terroristic, you would fucking know my guys. It would start a war. This was nothing more than show of numbers to say “we are where and we don’t agree”. I don’t support it in any way, but I refuse to call it something that it was not.

MSM is screaming about violence while showing the crowd literally just walking around the grounds of the building, no screaming, no fighting, just waving flags lol that’s it. That’s all it took for MAGAs to scare everyone? Holy shit. Your talking about a group of heavily armed (not at this event) and mildly trained individuals. If they wanted to get violent it would be crystal clear.

They were so hellbent on destruction that they stayed inside the stanchions while walking through the rotunda lol. Was it scary? Sure. Mainly because of what we have seen other groups do in similar situations over the last 6 months. These aren’t the same people. I would argue most of these people have something to lose. That can’t be said for the BLM/Antifa crowd IMO.

Oh yea, they're so friendly while committing federal crimes.

f95cd24511184a570c764d2503108727.jpg

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

and now I have a serious question...it's been said that radical right wingers infiltrated the blm protests ..isn't it possible that blm/radical left infiltrated this and are causing violence ??

Just asking

Lot's of things are possible. So what? There's no evidence of it.

What are you trying to accomplish right now?

I’m not justifying anything and what they did was wrong, but trying to spin a web of innocence is bullshit. I don’t support either side and trying to claim either side didn’t do this or that is laughable. Also trying to justify what your side does because other did it too is just as bad.

Some believe what the left is doing is justified, others believe what the right is doing is justified. I think all yuns are crazy.

Screenshots of tweets of people I can barely recognize? Is this the sort of tripe you base your worldview on? Be better than that.

I think its reasonable to think these are the same people. What we dont know is are these people antifa antagonists or are they trump supporters. Thats a fair statement. but to brush it off and say "I dont even recognize them" is silly. You could have said something like "these photos are possibly doctored", which I would say, maybe.

I’m not justifying anything and what they did was wrong, but trying to spin a web of innocence is bullshit. I don’t support either side and trying to claim either side didn’t do this or that is laughable. Also trying to justify what your side does because other did it too is just as bad.

Some believe what the left is doing is justified, others believe what the right is doing is justified. I think all yuns are crazy.

tenor.gif?itemid=16881787

The only thing those idiots might have accomplished today is letting the politicians remember that they aren't untouchable.

They need that reminder at the voting booth too. People should be storming the capital over the COVID spending bill, not the election.

The Handmaids Tale is almost coming to life :lolguy: