☆~Donald Trump 2020~☆

AWW$HEEET

you dont need NPR commentary to tell you what happened and how it happened. Watch the video. Its there for you to see exactly what happened.

Let me break it down for you.

Mother calls 911 because adult son is threatening people with a knife.

Dispatcher sends out EMS and Police at the same time. They usually arrive around the same time, but per protocol EMS CANNOT enter a scene unless police secure it first when a weapon is involved. Police arrive, dude has a knife and is threatening himself/people around him. Police are there to gain control over the situation. Guy paces around the neighborhood putting more people in danger that come within striking distance of him. NO ONE KNOWS WHAT HE WILL DO. Police try to circle him and repeatably back up every time he moves towards them to keep distance so he cant hurt anyone else and limit collateral. Since the beginning of the confrontation police tell the guy to drop the weapon many times. Guy refuses at every opportunity. Mom is screaming at the police to not shoot him. She should have told him to drop the weapon. Police are obligated to protect innocent lives and themselves. This guys NEVER displayed anything that would lead the police to think he would drop his weapon or not hurt anyone or himself. Tasers are useless in a situation when a person has a knife within 21ft. They fail all the time. Deadly force was needed and necessary once the guy advanced at the police. This isn't a story outside of the tragedy of this guys decision to charge police with a knife.

This guy had 100% control of how this situation could have ended. He CHOSE to do what he did.

I like the part where you say he doesn't need commentary, just watch the video - and then you provide commentary so he doesn't have to watch the video.

This is not a political or insult post, I just thought it was funny.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the part where you say he doesn't need commentary, just watch the video - and then you provide commentary so he doesn't have to watch the video.

This is not a political or insult post, I just thought it was funny.

Haha I just wanted to make it easy. It’s not a video for entertainment and I understand some people don’t want to see it. So, there it is in text.

And if he wins……will THEY accept the results?……

https://protecttheresults.com

The echo chamber of pollsters are setting themselves and the general public up for a spectacular meltdown 2.0 if they are wrong again. I dont see the right wing media calling for the same kind of action if he loses.

I dont see the right wing media calling for the same kind of action if he loses.

Maybe because Joe Biden hasn't made the same inflammatory comments about not respecting the results of the election that Trump has?

I mean, if you go around talking about how you're going to rob a bank, and I don't go around talking about how I'm going to rob a bank, you can't exactly get upset when the cops are keeping a close eye on you and not me.

I'm sorry, I'm just, like, truly baffled.

Trump has been sewing doubt about the legitimacy of the election for years. Voter fraud is rampant, mail-in ballots lead to voter fraud, deep state election officials will throw the election, etc. He is paving the groundwork to get his supporters not to accept the results if he loses.

He has refused to commit to the peaceful transition of power.

When asked directly if he will accept the results of the election if he loses, he said, "We'll see."

Has Job Biden behaved similarly? No? Then you can't compare the two. Come on.

Joe and his social war machine have been questioning the results of this election for 4 fucking years. it never stopped.

Untrue. Hillary Clinton conceded the loss to Trump, did not challenge the results in court, and Trump took office in Jan 2017. Reality is my cite.

So, yes, he has been doing the same thing. Trump isnt as tactful/savy at it.

Claiming that massive election fraud is happening without presenting any evidence is just called being a fucking liar. And a dangerous one at that. It's not a lack of tact.

Joe and his social war machine have been questioning the results of this election for 4 fucking years. it never stopped.

So, yes, he has been doing the same thing. Trump isnt as tactful/savy at it.

Yeah, that's a stretch. People were upset by the Trump victory - even after Hillary won the popular vote - but being upset at a loss and "questioning the results" is just not true.

Many of my Dem friends have never sowed seeds of doubt in the political process, just trying to learn from it to beat Trump in 2020.

What's funny is that Republicans are gearing up to impeach Biden already over this laptop. I guarantee to you that if Republicans hold the senate then they will waste no time launching Burisma investigation after Burisma investigation if Biden wins, and there will be all kinds of impeachment threats.

Remember when the Republican argument was "They wanted to impeach Trump before he even took office!"

I mean, this article is from FEBRUARY but you can tell they're really ramping up their efforts now. Pot, kettle, hypocrisy, lol.

Untrue. Hillary Clinton conceded the loss to Trump, did not challenge the results in court, and Trump took office in Jan 2017. Reality is my cite.

Claiming that massive election fraud is happening without presenting any evidence is just called being a fucking liar. And a dangerous one at that. It's not a lack of tact.

Your telling me the legitimacy of trumps election hasn’t been questioned for 4 years from the top democrats in the land? Your wrong. Flat wrong.

Hilary got fucking dominated - she had no choice but to concede. Every realistic, non partisan poll is saying this is very close.

Biden has been told to not concede at any point. Why should Trump?

Your telling me the legitimacy of trumps election hasn’t been questioned for 4 years from the top democrats in the land?

Correct. Reality is what it is. You can't change it by declaration.

Biden has been told to not concede at any point. Why should Trump?

Why should Trump commit to the principals of democracy? Are you asking this with a straight face?

What's funny is that Republicans are gearing up to impeach Biden already over this laptop. I guarantee to you that if Republicans hold the senate then they will waste no time launching Burisma investigation after Burisma investigation if Biden wins, and there will be all kinds of impeachment threats.

Remember when the Republican argument was "They wanted to impeach Trump before he even took office!"

I mean, this article is from FEBRUARY but you can tell they're really ramping up their efforts now. Pot, kettle, hypocrisy, lol.

And they should if there’s any truth to it.

After what the Dems did with trumps impeachment, fuck um. Seriously. They have acted like petulant children for 4 years.

Correct. Reality is what it is. You can't change it by declaration.

Why should Trump commit to the principals of democracy? Are you asking this with a straight face?

Just like joe refusing to concede? This is par for the course my man.

Gonna come back to this thread just to say, you know what's real?

When it's pointed out that Trump has sowed doubt about the election, called it fraudulent, and refused to commit to stepping down peacefully if he loses, you're not saying, "I'm sure that when the time comes he will do the right thing and adhere to one of the key principals of American democracy." You're not saying that.

Wow.

Joe has not refused to concede. Were you raised to be a liar or was this a choice you made as an adult?

you are right I shouldn't have said that he refused to concede - his people around him have done that for him.

trumps answer of "we'll see" is bullshit. he should say "I will accept the election results" like an adult.

that doesnt change the fact that both parties have effectively sewn doubt on the results. Can you at least admit that the dems have done this as well or are you still saying thats false?

you are right I shouldn't have said that he refused to concede - his people around him have done that for him.

trumps answer of "we'll see" is bullshit. he should say "I will accept the election results" like an adult.

that doesnt change the fact that both parties have effectively sewn doubt on the results. Can you at least admit that the dems have done this as well or are you still saying thats false?

Two wings, one bird.

...if only there were another option.

Since you're equating the Dems to Trump's outrageous claims, I would say the burden of proof is on you to produce articles/data that supports your side.

Quite frankly, you're back-tracking by saying essentially "well maybe it's not Joe but it's his handlers!!1!1"

I'm not a fan of Biden, but in all the attention I've paid to this crucial election I cannot remember Dems so concerned about ballot process like Trump and his surrogates have crowed about.

...and if there's anything the last 4 years have pissed me off more as a Trump voter, it's this sort of gaslighting, dog-whistle shit that gets people fired up with no support of evidence. Even now that Hunter Biden is in the spotlight, his offenses PALE in comparison to what the Trump organization has done with his enterprise and properties since Donnie's been in office.

Since you're equating the Dems to Trump's outrageous claims, I would say the burden of proof is on you to produce articles/data that supports your side.

Quite frankly, you're back-tracking by saying essentially "well maybe it's not Joe but it's his handlers!!1!1"

I'm not a fan of Biden, but in all the attention I've paid to this crucial election I cannot remember Dems so concerned about ballot process like Trump and his surrogates have crowed about.

...and if there's anything the last 4 years have pissed me off more as a Trump voter, it's this sort of gaslighting, dog-whistle shit that gets people fired up with no support of evidence. Even now that Hunter Biden is in the spotlight, his offenses PALE in comparison to what the Trump organization has done with his enterprise and properties since Donnie's been in office.

I was wrong and said the wrong thing, I corrected what I meant. I dont see the issue Clay. Not back tracking. I dont see you disputing the people around him saying not to concede either....

The great USPS scandal of 2020 that the dems screamed about for months turned out to be a non issue once they realized republicans weren't going around the country collecting mail drop boxes and dismantling old, worn out sorting machines. They spent so much time using that as a way to discredit the election in itself.

How can you not see the EXACT thing you claim trump does, the left is doing? The gaslighting on both sides is silly. US politics have been boiled down to how effective your gaslighting is compared to your opponent. Dems win that hands down with the help of twitter, facebook, reddit, CNN, MSNBC, etc.

the fact that The girls scouts of America had to delete their tweet last night congratulating ACB for being the 5th woman appointed to the SC is the exact bullshit im talking about.

The great USPS scandal of 2020 that the dems screamed about for months turned out to be a non issue once they realized republicans weren't going around the country collecting mail drop boxes and dismantling old, worn out sorting machines. They spent so much time using that as a way to discredit the election in itself.

Uh, but that's exactly what was happening, and the Democrats were not using the Republican effort to slow down the USPS as a way to discredit the election, they were saying it was an effort to sow distrust in the USPS and disenfrancise a large number of voters by throwing away ballots that arrive late (despite being mailed on time), which the Republicans are still in court arguing for this week.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk