☆~Donald Trump 2020~☆

AWW$HEEET

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dems are starting to squirm. They are having PTSD from 2016. I think the polls made them feel too comfortable, but now reality is setting in and they are realizing this is way closer than they thought. This is starting to get entertaining. I’m recording CNN, MSNBC, and ABC’s coverage. If they are all wrong again, it will be some of the best television you could hope for.

On the other hand, Trump could lose in a spectacular fashion and we will see the biggest liberal circle jerk of all mankind.

Anyone else putting wagers on the outcome? I’m using PredictIt. If trump wins I’ll win a fuck load of money. :megusta:

I didn't think trump was going to win in 16 and was majorly surprised the day after and again I don't think he will win but if he does I again will be surprised.

The thing I really hate about him is his twitter rants...stfu and do your job...people are going to talk about you so get over it.

I think the left has done enough to get harris...I mean biden elected president, pelosi has already begun the process to remove biden from office.

I didn't think trump was going to win in 16 and was majorly surprised the day after and again I don't think he will win but if he does I again will be surprised.

The thing I really hate about him is his twitter rants...stfu and do your job...people are going to talk about you so get over it.

I think the left has done enough to get harris...I mean biden elected president, pelosi has already begun the process to remove biden from office.

This should be concerning to anyone voting democrat right? (remove the emotion and hatred for DJT before thinking critically about this. Im not saying to vote for him. Just think about this in a way that doesnt invoke the "But trump....." response)

Can you show articles, evidence of Pelosi doing this? That's amazing, how she can remove someone from an elected position they haven't even won yet.

QAnon tin-hatters are strong in this thread. WWG1WGA, amirite?

im assuming that lumps me into that group. Honestly I dont know much about Qanon other than what CNN has told people about them. Which is sus to be frank.

This is a stupid comment because a SOH cannot invoke the 25th ammendment, which I'm assuming you're referring to. 25th amendment has to be VP and half of cabinet (7 or 8 secretaries, I believe). What her bill did was give congress some say in the process. Not to mention, that bill would be DOA in a republican senate, so basically nothing happened with it.

There are those pesky facts again. 🙄

Can you show articles, evidence of Pelosi doing this? That's amazing, how she can remove someone from an elected position they haven't even won yet.

She couldn't do it anyway. It's not a 1 person process.

Reports of downtown city centers are boarding up storefronts around the country. Mass riots are expected if Trump wins.

It’s crazy we have to protect the country from people that have so much hatred for other people that think differently than themselves.

We are know damn well they aren’t boarding up stores if Biden wins.

Reports of downtown city centers are boarding up storefronts around the country. Mass riots are expected if Trump wins.

It’s crazy we have to protect the country from people that have so much hatred for other people that think differently than themselves.

We are know damn well they aren’t boarding up stores if Biden wins.

Violence is also expected if he loses...

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Violence is also expected if he loses...

It’s not the same conversation. Don’t pretend that it is.

There's a MUCH more destructive and organized group of people in the BLM/Antifa movement that will absolutely destroy cities.

You’re comparing BLM/Antifa to a few groups of rednecks marching in the town square of mechanicsburg?

It’s not the same conversation. Don’t pretend that it is.

There is a MUCH more destructive, organized group of people in the BLM / Antifa movement that will absolutely destroy cities.

You’re comparing BLM/Antifa to a few groups of rednecks marching in the town square of mechanicsburg?

Not exactly an accurate statement either. Extreme right wing groups are responsible for 41 politically motivated attacks this year, while extreme left groups are responsible for 12. Only one of the far left attacks were deadly (the killing Aaron Danielson by Michael Reinoehl in Portland) while 4 people were killed by right wingers (including 2 police). Looks at previous years and shooters in El Paso, Pittsburgh, even New Zealand wrote manifestos that quoted Trump rhetoric.

Trump's talk about antifa destroying our cities is just fear mongering and finger pointing. The arrest records in Portland don't even support that. Neither does it in Minneapolis. An overwhelming majority of protests have been peaceful, while others have "bad actors" not associated with the protests show up specifically to cause problems.

An analysis of federal court records in June showed^no signs of anti-fascist links^in cases brought because of the unrest. Another look at cases in Portland, Ore., showed^most federal charges there were misdemeanors. That's despite Attorney General William Barr's repeated assertions that antifa is fueling or organizing the violence.
https://www.npr.org/sections/live-coverage-threats-to-the-homeland-hearing/2020/09/17/913946564/lawmakers-tussle-over-role-of-extremists-in-protest-related-violence

When Trump finally started using the term "domestic extremism" himself in the summer of 2020, it was in reference to the violence and looting that occurred during the protests across the country against police brutality targeting Black Americans, which the president attributed to "antifa." For Neumann, this was an obvious red herring. She says that the numbers don't bear out the idea that left-wing violence is as much of a problem as right-wing violence, and arrests during the summer's protests demonstrate that.

"If you look at the people that have been arrested for that, by and large, I mean, it's the boogaloo movement or it's an association with QAnon. It's the right side of the spectrum. It^is not antifa." She's unequivocal about this: "The threat of domestic terrorism is not from antifa. It is from these right-wing movements."

https://www.npr.org/2020/09/02/908347989/former-dhs-official-white-house-failed-to-take-far-right-extremism-seriously

Ivan Harrison Hunter, a 26-year-old apparent member of the “Boogaloo Bois," was charged with one count of rioting after his arrest Wednesday in San Antonio, according to a statement by federal prosecutors based in Minneapolis.

Federal agents say they have seen tape that allegedly shows Hunter firing "13 rounds from an AK-47 style semiautomatic rifle into the Minneapolis Police Department’s Third Precinct building" on the night of May 28, according to a statement by federal prosecutors.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/boogaloo-bois-member-charged-connection-shooting-minneapolis-police-station-during-n1244562

The vast majority of demonstration events associated with the BLM movement are non-violent (see map below). In more than 93% of all demonstrations connected to the movement, demonstrators have not engaged in violence or destructive activity.^Peaceful protests are reported in over 2,400 distinct locations around the country. Violent demonstrations,4^meanwhile, have been limited to fewer than 220 locations^—^under 10% of the areas that experienced peaceful protests. In many urban areas like Portland, Oregon, for example, which has seen sustained unrest since Floyd’s killing, violent demonstrations are largely confined to specific blocks, rather than dispersed throughout the city

https://acleddata.com/2020/09/03/demonstrations-political-violence-in-america-new-data-for-summer-2020/

We watched American cities burn down for 100 days this summer at the hands of liberal protesters supporting BLM, Antifa and whatever bullshit groups that added to the mayhem. You don’t believe me when i tell you they are part of the left war machine? I’ll put $1,000 on it - if Trump wins you will see these same groups/people that traveled the country all summer from social injustice to social injustice and they will do the exact same thing if Trump wins. They are detached, lazy, rudderless people that are looking for anyway to riot and destroy behind the facade of “systematic racism”. Give me a fucking break.

You can tell me the sky is purple, but when I look up and see it’s blue I’ll never believe it’s purple.

I’m aware of the group you are referring to. Pretty sure they are not what you think they are. Is CNN telling your they are a real threat?

Edited by Panduh

Also - Americans with the right to protect themselves from violence is not the same thing as attacking people, attempting to kill them and looting/burning cities.

I can’t believe I have to point that out.

It is a fact that these cities are boarding up because of what could happen if Trump wins, not if Biden wins. I’ll use Biden’s phrase here ...come on man!

You guys know this

I particularly love that what started out as an internet joke about the beginning of the next civil war, 'the Boogaloo', has somehow been taken seriously by some in the media like its something more than a bunch of Reddit idiots talking shit behind their keyboards.

On the news last week it stated pelosi is attempting to set a panel to judge the presidents fitness for office...here's an article as you were too fast to key a rebuttal in before doing a google search:

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/10/09/us/politics/trump-pelosi-25th-amendment-fitness.html

This isn't for trump but biden

Then evan tlaked about a pub senate...what if the dems take it..then what

Also, you stated "That's amazing, how she can remove someone from an elected position they haven't even won yet"

When you begin working on a project do you not get things ready before hand or do you just go in willie nillie? In state government it's call pre positioning . Look about 4 paragraphs down.

Take a look at this article and apology accepted:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-pelosi-presidency-25th-amendment/2020/10/09/88c4c0ce-0a45-11eb-991c-be6ead8c4018_story.html