Moonlight Blue Metallic Audi S4 Get's Ceramic

TTQ B4U

So a fellow member of an Audi Forum contacted me regarding his Moonlight Blue Metallic 2013 S4 wearing 19" S5 wheels, that hasn't been waxed or had anything more than a tunnel wash since 2015. He put it off for longer than he realized and knew that it was just too much work for him to tackle and like many, he just wanted a clean start to begin caring for it day-forward.

Overall the car wasn't horrible but it was swirled. Wanting to stick to a budget, he decided on my Premium Enhancement Polish package which is a single stage correction that on this car was targeted to achieve about 75% or so reduction in the marring. Mission accomplished too. Another item he wanted was to remove the front fender V6T Badges and replace them with the "supercharged" badges shown here. Easy enough and no ghosting was left behind at all.

To protect it better, he opted for the Cquartz Ceramic Coating on the vehicles finish. All in all I love the color and feel it turned out quite nice. I just wish mother nature would have provide some sun to catch the metallic in the paint. This car goes from near black in appearance at night to a muted blue in the clouds to a nice metallic blue in the sunshine. Very cool and not so common color on these.

Onto the pics!

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg