☆~Sleepy Joe 2021~☆

Mitch

• Replies 950
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was talking about keeping the thread going not the protest. I guess I shouldn't be surprised you took that reply out of context though.

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1982869&postcount=987

yeah...right...It's very much in context, based on the preceding comments. why even lie about this, it's dumb. Just own it.

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1982869&postcount=987

yeah...right...It's very much in context, based on the preceding comments. why even lie about this, it's dumb. Just own it.

you're wrong. He was saying this thread was fun, lets do it every election, I replied with we will keep this going.

context, its important.

you're wrong. He was saying this thread was fun, lets do it every election, I replied with we will keep this going.

context, its important.

the fact that you can't read the context and think this is the only way that it can be interpreted is also why you can't seem to grasp the gravity of the moment and why you think all this is "funny". You don't value America, freedoms, your rights or your privilege. It's all shit you take for granted. You are on these people's side, you don't think they could ever come for you.

context, its important.

wrong, i want to be entertained by a absolute meltdown shitshow every election

the fact that you can't read the context and think this is the only way that it can be interpreted is also why you can't seem to grasp the gravity of the moment and why you think all this is "funny". You don't value America, freedoms, your rights or your privilege. It's all shit you take for granted. You are on these people's side, you don't think they could ever come for you.

i dont take much for granted but i'll take a good laugh when i see one

seeing someone chillin in pelosis office is pretty fuckin funny to me

yes, it is funny. If someone did this to Mitch's office you'd say otherwise.

Second thought, maybe they did do it to his office. That would still be funny to me.

No I wouldn’t, I don’t have a side here. Well save maybe for the poor office worker who has to literally clean all this shit up. I still don’t think it’s funny.

Otis is funny.

I forgot for a second I was talking to someone that can never be wrong, even when they get confused by their blinding hatred and cant see the context.

I grasp it, I dont support it. I dont know how many more times I will have to say that.

Pooping on Nancys floor will always be funny.

I found that funny. And the pic of the dude holding the podium or plaque or whatever. But I draw the line at destruction and low class chicanery.

That was funny too - looked like chip gains

Destruction isn’t cool - pooping on Nancy’s floor is office level humor. America loves the office

The guy that sat in Nancy’s chair got arrested today. That’s fair, because he broke the law going into the building. These people were all taking videos and selfies, made the FBI’s job easy lol

I’m curious to see if the next BLM riot that burns down an entire community gets this much condemnation and quick arrests/charges of agitators. Shoulder set up a betting pool?

The guy that sat in Nancy’s chair got arrested today. That’s fair, because he broke the law going into the building. These people were all taking videos and selfies, made the FBI’s job easy lol

I’m curious to see if the next BLM riot that burns down an entire community gets this much condemnation and quick arrests/charges of agitators. Shoulder set up a betting pool?

He stole her mail too. That's a federal offense.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

He stole her mail too. That's a federal offense.

Yup - that’s illegal. Charge him.

In other news, Twitter permabanned trumps and a few journalists and other trump supporters accounts. I see a legal battle ensuing over that. A big one.

Yup - that’s illegal. Charge him.

In other news, Twitter permabanned trumps and a few journalists and other trump supporters accounts. I see a legal battle ensuing over that. A big one.

Why a legal battle? Twitter is a privately run business, it's not a 1st Amendment violation to take away a Twitter account.

Why a legal battle? Twitter is a privately run business, it's not a 1st Amendment violation to take away a Twitter account.

You are correct, I never saw it as a first amendment issue. I’m saying to preemptively ban an account of one of the largest on your platform because he might do something feels like a slippery slope(that’s what Twitter gave as the reason). I’m not sure where it ends.

You are correct, I never saw it as a first amendment issue. I’m saying to preemptively ban an account of one of the largest on your platform because he might do something feels like a slippery slope(that’s what Twitter gave as the reason). I’m not sure where it ends.
I don't think "they had a feeling" he was going to do something. I think he did and due to his recent time out they have to approve every tweet before it posted publicly.

"After close review of recent Tweets from the^@realDonaldTrump^account and the context around them we have permanently suspended the account due to the risk of further incitement of violence,"

"In the context of horrific events this week, we made it clear on Wednesday that additional violations of the Twitter Rules would potentially result in this very course of action," Twitter said Friday.

1) Twitter is privately owned. They can ban who they want and folks can choose to use their platform or not. I know this is obvious.

2) Banning Trump because they don't like what he says sets a precedent. One they don't have the balls to follow.

C) That's all hilarious to me.

4) Profart?

It's not that he "might do something". He done did something.