Way to back pedal that question....

You're absolutely right.

...wayment...

back·ped·al

/ˈbakˌpedl/

Learn to pronounce

verb

verb: back-pedal

move the pedals of a bicycle backward (formerly to brake).

reverse one's previous action or opinion.

"you've criticized him for backpedaling on budget reform"

Yeah?

tenor.gif

• Replies 950
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*super weak attempt and a super weak dodge*

I'm rubber. You're glue. Whatever you say bounces off of me and sticks to you.

Sorry my screenshot hit so close to home. I'm not actually sorry but I just want you to feel better about yourself and the whole "need to be right" thing.

I put that out for all involved in this thread but apparently, at least this far, it's only triggered you.

Let's see what tomorrow brings.

No sir. I'm not trolling anyone. I merely posted a screenshot of a book I am reading that I found relevant. You got offended, apparently, and posted a rebuttal kind of proving the point of "needing to be right". I merely responded appropriately. The authors point was indeed proven (I'm sure you won't like that or admit that).

Long ago I realized there is no point in trying to start a serious discussion here because nobody, and I mean nobody, here wants that. All anyone here wants is to hear their opinion said by those that disagree with them. They want validated. They want to impose. Hence why my screenshot is so relevant and has now been further proven. Folks want to be "right'. They don't want to converse. They don't want to learn from each other or hear what others have to say. Not here anyway.

You're more concerned with "being right" than being heard and more importantly than hearing others. That much has been proven time and again.

My screenshot didn't call you, or anyone else for that matter, out by name, yet you felt the need to take it to heart. Good. Learn from that. Grow.

Have a great evening/morning.

No sir. I'm not trolling anyone. I merely posted a screenshot of a book I am reading that I found relevant. You got offended, apparently, and posted a rebuttal kind of proving the point of "needing to be right". I merely responded appropriately. The authors point was indeed proven (I'm sure you won't like that or admit that).

I wasn't offended and I didn't think you were posting that solely for my benefit. I agree with the author, and I wasn't posting a rebuttal, but merely what I thought would be a continuation of the discussion.

Long ago I realized there is no point in trying to start a serious discussion here because nobody, and I mean nobody, here wants that. All anyone here wants is to hear their opinion said by those that disagree with them. They want validated. They want to impose. Hence why my screenshot is so relevant and has now been further proven. Folks want to be "right'. They don't want to converse. They don't want to learn. Not here anyway.

I thought it was an interesting topic but I guess I'll also stop trying to engage with you? I'm always up for a good serious chat but if you're not that's good to know.

Have a great evening/morning.

Likewise.

Do you need more time to find it?

Is there anything else I never said that you've been stewing over for weeks?

Amazing. Even after asinine responses to my posts and some CB chatter you still have to come back to prove your "rightness" here. Just...lol. You just can't...not, can you?

You have once again proven my screenshotted quote to be true. Thank you. :lol:

I'm starting to think you don't like me.

That's a you problem. I have no opinion of you as a person. Only of your conduct on an internet forum. I've never met you and do not think favorably nor unfavorably of you.

To me you're an phantom. An apparition. Second cousin to Harvey the rabbit. Conjured out of thin air. You don't exist except on paper. You have a birth certificate, a driver's license, and a social security number, but to me you're nothing more than Mr. Stephens. A man I nor the world has never met.

I posted a screenshot, you replied in defense. I responded. That's all.

Edited by Otis Nice

You're wrong, having political clout is a major win..I have an example.

As a teen a buddy and I got in trouble with the law.

We had to appear in front of a judge. My buddy tell me to just be cool it's been taken care of.

In the end we were fined $20, no jail, no probation.

Why you ask??

My buddy's uncle was asst. to the governor and the judge was told not to touch us.

I don't think your bro at az would have the clout..sorry you are wrong

When I get that 20% discount and you're paying retail we will see who has the clout then! :fuckyeah::gabe::lolguy:

It’s amazing that all these msm narratives are falling apart about the Jan 6 protest. They took America for an emotionally charged rollercoaster ride.

Now they are quietly correcting and then not posting the corrections in plain sight. Like how they mentioned the officer because was bludgeoned to death with a fire extinguisher........which was not true.

Also, how many guns were used in the “insurrection” by protestors? The answer is 0. But yet we were told it was an armed insurrection. Not a single person charged or accused of having a gun. The “weapons” they list are a baton, flagpoles, basically anything that can be used as weapon (trashcan).

We won’t be able to hold these entities accountable for the shit they spread unless the left sees the plank in their eye.

Edited by Panduh
spelling

Can everyone, at least agree, that Congress needs Term Limits? Two Terms of 4 years, start 2 years off of the Presidency. That will help clear up a good bit on BOTH sides of the aisle.

KillJoy

I'm totally for this and fed up with both sides bullshit.

Also, how many guns were used in the “insurrection” by protestors? The answer is 0. But yet we were told it was an armed insurrection. Not a single person charged or accused of having a gun. The “weapons” they list are a baton, flagpoles, basically anything that can be used as weapon (trashcan).

If someone is brandishing a weapon and threatening to use it, they are armed.

2 people charged with firearms charges, mind you that were found in their cars...NOT in the capitol.

any other charge was from a makeshift weapon.

how many people were there protesting? 100,000+? and 2 "armed" with guns in their cars? hardly an armed insurrection.

Edited by Panduh

2 people charged with firearms charges, mind you that were found in their cars...NOT in the capitol.

any other charge was from a makeshift weapon.

brandishing a weapon vs brandishing a firearm are incredibly different charges in severity and scope

you're both wrong

Can everyone, at least agree, that Congress needs Term Limits? Two Terms of 4 years, start 2 years off of the Presidency. That will help clear up a good bit on BOTH sides of the aisle.

KillJoy

Yes, term limits, age limits, family limits like no relatives being elected to the same position within 1 or 2 terms.

Now Panduh's going to get fired up about the "armed" verbiage lol. Windows were broken, doors were broken through, we had a huge number of guys with tacticool vests, body armor, restraints, etc. INSIDE the capitol building that I could see with my eyes. Might as well extend that argument to include the muffins and scones that were identified, as the goal was so clearly to make nice with the elected officials inside. So was it burglary then, just not armed burglary?

Then we can ice that cake with talk about "holding people accountable". Laughable to sane people, but you do you, "sane" guy.