☆~Sleepy Joe 2021~☆

Mitch

Dow over 34,000 and clueless Joe Biden isn't even tweeting about it. Doesn't that moron know the president controls the stock market? Someone give him some coffee and a goddamn newspaper!

He iNhErItEd the tRuMp eCoNoMy:

Filet O’ Fish, diet cocks, misspelled tweets and le fart noizes.

• Replies 950
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is worse than what Trump said and she won’t even get a slap on the wrist.

Let alone she might be the reason Chauvin gets a mistrial regardless of the verdict. What an idiot. The liberal mob is feasting on itself.

This is worse than what Trump said and she won’t even get a slap on the wrist.

Let alone she might be the reason Chauvin gets a mistrial regardless of the verdict. What an idiot. The liberal mob is feasting on itself.

The fact that we have a mob screaming for justice is hilarious to me. So if this dude is acquitted on all charges, by a jury of their (racist?) peers, are they still going to consider that justice? Of course not. They want THEIR version of justice. Its sickening.

The defense has decimated the prosecution in this case. At best, I see a negligent homicide charge. I do not see either of the murder charges sticking.

Either way, prepare yourself for more riots. This shit is getting ridiculous. The anti-police movement in this country and the police now treating people with kid gloves because of what may happen to them, along with the lockdowns causing people to go HAM, has had a serious impact on society. I just read on the news this morning that Columbus has doubled its homicides from this point last year. That's absolutely nuts. Great job, everybody, you're doing so well!

At this time last year everyone was on complete lockdown. Maybe that affects the numbers.

Fair point, however, I believe 2020 was the highest # of homicides on record for Cbus. We're on schedule to crush that.

I heard (unverified) that Cbus now has more shootings per Capita than Chicago. That's concerning.

Welp. Gotta eat my words. Court of public opinion and threat of bodily harm and/or doxxing is a real swayer of of opinions in today's day and age.

I didn't think they presented anything close to concrete evidence in either of the murder charges, yet here we are.

Dude is clearly a shithead in this case, but murder seemed like a bit much.

I think it needed to go this way or else we would see summer 2020 x100. Nothing would keep the horde at bay but a full conviction on all counts.

At this point, maybe this is the best outcome. It undoubtedly saves many lives and many businesses from the riots all over the country that would have taken place without a full conviction like Waters was threatening.

I’m surprised the more liberal minded in this thread have been so quiet about what Waters did, but were very vocal about the danger from trumps words. If you find one unacceptable, you must find the other as well.

I’m surprised the more liberal minded in this thread have been so quiet about what Waters did, but were very vocal about the danger from trumps words. If you find one unacceptable, you must find the other as well.

What Maxine Waters said was unacceptable. Should be censured for it, lose her committee assignments, and I hope she loses reelection.

CR has also made it clear that none of you give a shit about hearing what I have to say, so you'll forgive me for not running in here to speak up on current events. Glad to know you're still thinking about me, hot stuff.

Thanks for your concern [trolling] though. Naturally the hypocrisy cuts both ways, like when a poster here in this very thread said that it was OK for cops to get killed during political violence as long as it reminded our elected officials that they weren't untouchable. I was the only one who even bothered to express concern about that attitude.

But here's your "liberal" condemnation of Maxine Waters. I hope it puts your mind at ease.

What Maxine Waters said was unacceptable. Should be censured for it, lose her committee assignments, and I hope she loses reelection.

CR has also made it clear that none of you give a shit about hearing what I have to say, so you'll forgive me for not running in here to speak up on current events. Glad to know you're still thinking about me, hot stuff.

Thanks for your concern [trolling] though. Naturally the hypocrisy cuts both ways, like when a poster here in this very thread said that it was OK for cops to get killed during political violence as long as it reminded our elected officials that they weren't untouchable. I was the only one who even bothered to express concern about that attitude.

But here's your "liberal" condemnation of Maxine Waters. I hope it puts your mind at ease.

In regards to Sicknick - it was tragic, but he didn’t die from the protesters. We were told he was, but recent information has confirmed that it was natural causes.

On your condemnation of Waters, noted loud and clear. Maybe she should be taken off social platforms?

Back to the George Floyd case - I do think chauvin is guilty, I don’t want anyone to think otherwise. He made the choice to not move, whether it was pride, ego, ignorance, idk, he made the choice to stay out. He should serve his time for that.

In regards to Sicknick - it was tragic, but he didn’t die from the protesters. We were told he was, but recent information has confirmed that it was natural causes.

None of that was known at the time that the poster here said that it was OK if cops died as collateral damage during political violence as long as it sent the message to politicians that they weren't untouchable, and nobody besides me said shit about it. Right?

None of that was known at the time that the poster here said that it was OK if cops died as collateral damage during political violence as long as it sent the message to politicians that they weren't untouchable, and nobody besides me said shit about it. Right?

The weird part is that the original news on his death DID say he did not die at the hands of the protesters, but it that quickly changed when there was political use for his death.

I’ll have to go back and see what your are referencing - you could be right.

CR has also made it clear that none of you give a shit about hearing what I have to say...

That's not true but also when taking hard stances and engaging in polarizing convo's certainly you understand that others will also voice their opinions both agreeing and disagreeing with you.

Furthermore, I'd say a little bit of almost everyone in political threads has typed a thing or two intentionally "going at" someone. It goes back and forth. It happens. Folks are passionate, and that's fine. It's not that "NOBODY cares" what you have to say but you've typed some very pointed responses. That's when the "both ways" comes into play.

No love lost for anyone on my end, especially folks I've never even met. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I wasn't surprised by the verdicts...rodney king reverberated in the jurors minds.

I too feel chauvin was guilty of manslaughter but floyd is culpable in his death. He chose NOT to go into the police vehicle(as show on video) because he had meth or fentanyl( i forget which) and at some point put on the pavement and the rest is history.

If he goes into the squad car, none of the events that followed happens.

Did chauvin go too far MOST definitely

I am the guy Greg is referring to, but I don't remember saying that it was okay that anyone died. But I am glad that they were shown a little fear. They feel like they are above the rest of the nation, they should be reminded now and again that they are not. I'm not happy that an officer died over it, nor am I happy a citizen was shot in the face for it. Now please stop trying to twist my words.

I am the guy Greg is referring to, but I don't remember saying that it was okay that anyone died. But I am glad that they were shown a little fear. They feel like they are above the rest of the nation, they should be reminded now and again that they are not. I'm not happy that an officer died over it, nor am I happy a citizen was shot in the face for it. Now please stop trying to twist my words.

Fine. You're not glad, you're not happy with anyone getting hurt. You ARE ok with political violence that "shows them a little fear," it seems. Your words, not twisting. And political violence of any stripe has a natural consequence that people can get hurt or killed, so it's hard not to come to the conclusion that you're OK with "a little blood being spilled" (again, your choice of quote) to further your political goals.

I don't agree with that, and I'm surprised some of the people decrying leftist political violence didn't jump on you for that. That's all. When CR cries big crocodile tears about leftist violence but doesn't step in to even say 2 words to you about your endorsement of political violence, I don't know what to think.

There's a reason moderate Republicans like Pat Tiberi and now Steve Stivers are getting out of politics: partisan bickering and posturing has gotten so bad that it's not worth the effort to try and get things done in D.C.

Combine that with redistricting in Ohio...disappointing but not surprising that Stivers would take the OCC position as he'll get a nice salary and can leverage his business/banking contacts. It's a loss for our State.

My point in bringing this up is if anyone feels that government officials should fear their constituents, they have a very misguided interpretation of the legislative process and what it takes to get shit done.

Also, an attack on the Capitol or the Ohio Statehouse is a very different thing than BLM protests on the street, or even a few thousand OSU students flipping cars after a Buckeyes game. People should be ashamed that they position the D.C. attacks as anything justifiable and support those who participated.

TRUE Americans should be supportive of our government, and voice concerns to their neighbors and elected officials if there's an issue they disagree with. Wishing more violence to fix our problems is ridic. That goes for Antifa/BLM as well as Proud Boi/Blue Lives Matter nutjobs.

Greg, I found the quote you are referring to:

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. -Thomas Jefferson

Not my words, I was quoting Thomas Jefferson. If you interpret that as a little blood being spilled as being okay, then I believe you misread it, or at least that isn't how I understand it.

My point is that I don't feel the people in power in our government have the peoples best interest in mind, they likely just want more power. They should be reminded when they get too big for their britches that they work for us, not the other way around.

Greg, I found the quote you are referring to:

Not my words, I was quoting Thomas Jefferson. If you interpret that as a little blood being spilled as being okay, then I believe you misread it, or at least that isn't how I understand it.

????? How the hell else do you understand it?

And yes, I understand that it's a quote, a very famous one at that, which is why I said "Your choice of quote" as opposed to "your words."

My point is that I don't feel the people in power in our government have the peoples best interest in mind, they likely just want more power. They should be reminded when they get too big for their britches that they work for us, not the other way around.

I think I get accused on here of twisting peoples words, or putting words in peoples mouths, or being good at "spin," when all that I'm really doing (IMHO) is pointing out the logical consequences of what people themselves are saying. Consequences that they themselves might not even realize.

I understand what you were getting at -- you want politicians to be reminded from time to time that THEY work for US, and not the other way 'round. But you specifically want them to be reminded of this by being afraid every once in a while, and you specifically cited an incident that made them afraid via the use of violence, violence that was threatened, some of it actually happened, and was physical in nature.

I think you're holding two incompatible positions. On the one hand, you don't want anyone to get hurt, ever, in the name of politics. On the other hand, you agree with the sentiments of many of the people involved in the insurrection, and are glad at some of the outcomes. But... those outcomes -- namely politicians being afraid -- were not possible without the violence you specifically don't/didn't want. After all, if there were 0% chance that anyone would get hurt during the insurrection, why would the politicians feel fear?

Am I way off base?