Does anyone know who owns this Qvale

Mace1647545504

Still pretty rare vehicle to be in central Ohio

You would think, but back when we had car shows, I saw two other ones - a black one with a black interior at cars and coffee and a green/tan one at the "on the rocks" car show in dublin. I want to say this was 2018.

I have stopped being surprised by the weirdo cars that "should be rare" in ohio, and have just embraced that this place is a magnet for rare weirdo cars.

You would think, but back when we had car shows, I saw two other ones - a black one with a black interior at cars and coffee and a green/tan one at the "on the rocks" car show in dublin. I want to say this was 2018.

I have stopped being surprised by the weirdo cars that "should be rare" in ohio, and have just embraced that this place is a magnet for rare weirdo cars.

That's crazy!! I had just heard about this car brand a few months ago as my youngest began working for Haggerty.....

AND weirdos...lol...Including myself in the pack

That's crazy!! I had just heard about this car brand a few months ago as my youngest began working for Haggerty.....

AND weirdos...lol...Including myself in the pack

I remember when they came out. Those and the Panoz Esperante were both interesting sports cars that came out at the same time and both used the 4.6L for modular motor. They both kinda look the same too. I think the Qvale came on my radar because at the time I had been trying to buy a neighbors Pantera ($6500!!!, yeah it didn't happen), and the Qvale was originally a De Tamaso until the count walked away from the project. I think I remember car and driver had a nice writeup on it.

Speaking of Panoz, I saw a roadster driving around Dublin a couple of months back. Ohio is lousy with weirdo cars: If there is a 1 of 6 pastafazolli built in Austria and Mongolia and then passed through Italy on it's way to America, guaranteed 2 of them end up in ohio for some reason.

Well that's all good and fine but who the F is philliplapp...I don't know him..maybe it's phillip looking for a lapp dance...the extra p is for a longer dance

Lol, may be it’s Philip that run Columbus gold?

Just joking man, hit contact seller and you can arrange a meeting/Test drive or your case a lap dance, kkkk

I would say that seeing one at any given car show and only two total still qualifies are "rare".

If there is a 1 of 6 pastafazolli built in Austria and Mongolia and then passed through Italy on it's way to America, guaranteed 2 of them end up in ohio for some reason.

Doc.

I would say that seeing one at any given car show and only two total still qualifies are "rare".

They are a rare car worldwide with only 284 produced. I'm just saying I'm not surprised that a rare car ends up in ohio considering how many other rare cars seem to be floating about, esp in columbus. This is the same city where someone drove a 300SL Gullwing to the last cars and coffee I was at, and someone else brought an Alfa Romeo Giulietta Sprint Speciale, where a cord 810 supercharged roadster and an Auburn Speedster just randomly showed up to der dutchman, and someone else has both the only turbine powered batmobile and the Lykan Hypersport that was in the Fate of the Furious.

Ohio is like a giant magnet for rare cars and motorcycles (says the guy who owns a 1 of approx 350 US spec 2006 Ducati Sport 1000 monoposto in yellow).

The batmobile..i saw one at a GC car show...it was built by a guy who dated my sister in high school..he's got an exhaust shop south of grove city.

I don't know if it is turbine powered but how many batmobiles can in central ohio..lol

Kerry if you say more than 2..i will poop...lol

The batmobile..i saw one at a GC car show...it was built by a guy who dated my sister in high school..he's got an exhaust shop south of grove city.

I don't know if it is turbine powered but how many batmobiles can in central ohio..lol

Kerry if you say more than 2..i will poop...lol

Casey Putsch (the guy famous on here for wrecking his Viper GTS on 33 in Dublin, but otherwise the guy who runs genius garage) has a 1989 Michael Keaton turbine powered batmobile that he built. It was parked at Toy Barn for a while, I took my kid to see it. Casey lives here in Cbus.

Ryan Sheridan, arrested for a medical billing scam in cleveland, had his batmobile confiscated by the Feds in Cleveland. His was chevy powered and based on a caprice chassis. He also had a real Ecto 1 and a back to the future Delorean. No idea if they are still in ohio as they went to auction 8/1/2020.

Gotham Crusiers in Dayton will sell you a kit to build either the 1966 or 1989 batmobile.

Although not in ohio, the Volo museum outside of Chicago has 3 of the original ones plus the original batcycle. The Volo does lend the 1966 batmobile out for events in ohio, back when we still had events.

So yeah I'd say there are more than 2.

Lol, I used to have 2 E55 AMG wagons. Supposed to be 126 of them in the US

I used to have 2 R63 AMG. Supposed to be 100 or so world wide

I still have a 2000 C43 AMG. One of twenty five that came to the US in 2000.

So yeah, living in Ohio we get bore and collect random shit, in my case AMG cars.

So you didn't mention Herb..he is the guy with the exhaust shop that has a batmobile

so more than 2 :p;)

Why do you think we have so much rare stuff? I have my own theories but I'm curious as to why others think (besides Bordem lol).