Reddit and Gme

Forrest Gump 9

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didnt read any of the rest of this thread but I see Robinhood getting fucked sooner than later in all this. The relationship with Citadel probably wont turn out to be so peachy when they do prove they were short selling customers to make their money.

It’s moving now bud up 50% last 24 hrs

They said a target of 140.00 a coin on it. ELON posted something on Twitter about XRP for 2 minutes then took it down.

I have XRP in Coinbase but they won’t let me sell it now. And I have Bitstamp and they won’t let me transfer it from Coinbase. I’m screwed if it really does have a big run. I can’t sell it.

They said a target of 140.00 a coin on it. ELON posted something on Twitter about XRP for 2 minutes then took it down.

I have XRP in Coinbase but they won’t let me sell it now. And I have Bitstamp and they won’t let me transfer it from Coinbase. I’m screwed if it really does have a big run. I can’t sell it.

From .41 cents to $140?? Ya you can’t do anything with Coinbase with it at all we all be fake rich without being able to cash it haha

https://help.coinbase.com/en/coinbase/trading-and-funding/cryptocurrency-trading-pairs/ripple-sec

Seems to 140 is impossible. Who knows though. We will see Monday.

I hate Coinbase now for doing this. Coinbase was so easy to use.

I don’t know what I’m supposed to do.

agreed trust I would drop $500 into it now and if it tripled I would cash out... doge is still a good alt right now it has dropped back down to sub 2.5 cents and will grow long term for sure.. Hoping my 20k shares do me well enough in the next 6-12 months

Robinhood stopping people from closing accounts and cashing out

Really? They are what caused the shit show on Thursday, and limited to 5 shares yesterday. If it wasn’t for that, it would have jumped. Lots of fuckery

I was roughly -112k Thursday, and went in harder yesterday at the dip. Not going to be sleeping peacefully this weekend.

Edited by Jewtoys

The email I got from TD Ameritrade:

Dear Mensan,

We are in the midst of an unprecedented week in investing. It has included some of the highest-volume days in history.

I want to acknowledge that this week's trading volume and volatility across our entire industry has led to significantly increased call volumes and hold times for our clients, as well as challenges for some with our platforms at market open. Nothing is more important to us than serving you. We understand that service disruptions are frustrating and want you to know that we take these issues very seriously and sincerely apologize for any problems this may have caused.

In some cases, the volatility we are seeing in a small number of stocks has forced us to put restrictions in place. These restrictions will not prevent clients from buy and sell transactions. For the latest list of impacted stocks, visit tdameritrade.com/restricted.

We appreciate your patience and are committed to providing the high level of service and reliability you have come to expect from us.

To help you stay up to date on the current market conditions, our latest expert perspectives are always available at tdameritrade.com/marketupdate.

Sincerely,

Tom Butch signature

Thomas W Butch

President, TD Ameritrade Retail

https://www.investopedia.com/terms/m/margincall.asp#

They didn't auto sell long positions, they closed margins, which is within their power.

They most likely did this to raise capital in order to prevent a liquidity problem, which was just more evidence to everything I was saying in my other posts.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

...that really had no idea what they were getting into in the first place. :gabe:

Right.

Sticking with my policy of not getting my news from blurry screenshots, I googled "robinhood selling shares without permission" and found this hastily sourced article from The Verge, and not much else. But according to The Verge, Robinhood says it didn't sell any outright shares (so perhaps Mallard is right about them just closing margins), whereas their customers insist that they did.

Do we believe the customers? In this case, I'm inclined not to give much credence to a bunch of WSB bros who willingly call themselves retarded. Gonna wait for more info.

.faf3e007bd75573218588e92d73d81d6.jpg2162c7f47c6e1db5b8c6523d3726df02.jpg

Sent from my SM-F916U using Tapatalk

https://www.investopedia.com/terms/m/margincall.asp#

They didn't auto sell long positions, they closed margins, which is within their power.

They most likely did this to raise capital in order to prevent a liquidity problem, which was just more evidence to everything I was saying in my other posts.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Exactly. Dude probably couldnt get another 400k into his account to cover himself. (or whatever he would need for that 500k position he was in)