2017 Titan

Johny Utah

save headache, acquire tundra

Could not agree more (Have had three Tundra's).

Only complaints:

Gas mileage

Technology stuffs

Plus's

Goes forever!

Does not break (Even doing stupid stuff with it)

Great for short and long trips

Have a 2018 TRD Off Road (Funny has never been off gravel)

My 03 Tundra has 242,000 miles on it. It has never let me down. And it still runs great.

I wanted a truck that got better gas mileage though. I will be trading in my daily car driver and selling my Tundra. And daily driving the truck I get.

Respectfully, I don’t understand the logic here. You have a Tundra that gives you no problems, that I’m assuming you own outright (no payments at 242k miles). Do you owe on the car? What car is it?

Getting into another V8 truck to save gas is ridiculous. I can understand you’re bored/worried about the Tundra but may need to reconsider your next options given miles driven and budget.

Respectfully, I don’t understand the logic here. You have a Tundra that gives you no problems, that I’m assuming you own outright (no payments at 242k miles). Do you owe on the car? What car is it?

Getting into another V8 truck to save gas is ridiculous. I can understand you’re bored/worried about the Tundra but may need to reconsider your next options given miles driven and budget.

Yes no payment on the Tundra. The car is a 2019 Fusion Hybrid. I do owe 12,500 on the car.

I need something bigger for my daily. I would like a truck for a daily so I don’t have to go home a get my truck when I need it. It’s nice to have it on hand all the time.

A 2017 Silverado with a 5.3 in it looks like it could get 6-8 more mpgs then a 2017 Tundra. That makes a pretty decent difference.

Yes no payment on the Tundra. The car is a 2019 Fusion Hybrid. I do owe 12,500 on the car.

I need something bigger for my daily. I would like a truck for a daily so I don’t have to go home a get my truck when I need it. It’s nice to have it on hand all the time.

A 2017 Silverado with a 5.3 in it looks like it could get 6-8 more mpgs then a 2017 Tundra. That makes a pretty decent difference.

I’ve got a few cars as well, and a truck with an 8ft bed is handy to have.

However, is it really worth trading such a reliable/efficient car ALL THE TIME for a serious downgrade in mileage...and use of a truck a fraction of the time? Are you not 30-60min away from coming back with your truck if there’s a hauling need?

Even if there’s a buy-sell-trade freebie my wife wants me to pick up 20-30min away, I’ll swap vehicles if needed. Give someone a schedule and they should be able to work with you returning for something.

I got caught in the snow last Wednesday I was in my car. My car is not good in the snow I found out. Not the greatest in the rain either. It does everything else good.

If I daily a truck I don’t have to worry about it.

The 2017 Silverado had auto 4WD. It’s safer to drive also. I wanted a bigger vehicle in case of an accident also.

I’ve got a few cars as well, and a truck with an 8ft bed is handy to have.

However, is it really worth trading such a reliable/efficient car ALL THE TIME for a serious downgrade in mileage...and use of a truck a fraction of the time? Are you not 30-60min away from coming back with your truck if there’s a hauling need?

Even if there’s a buy-sell-trade freebie my wife wants me to pick up 20-30min away, I’ll swap vehicles if needed. Give someone a schedule and they should be able to work with you returning for something.

This.

I can even think of a time I absolutely NEEDED a truck and couldn't just go get one. I traded my truck in for a Jeep more for the funs than mileage considerations though. Where i'm at now a truck would be nice but 4x4 is absolutely needed. Even most cars here are AWD/Subaru/etc.