ANOTHER 5yr old 46k Mile Fountain of Youth Patient

TTQ B4U

This time a daily driven Sweed. This 2016 Volvo with just under 47k on the clock came to me as a referral from a fellow CR Member and avid car guy. The owner bought this a little over two years back as a daily for his wife but quickly realized pure black can be difficult to get to really look good without a full detail.

The goal here wasn't perfection but he did want the imperfections greatly reduced and the entire vehicle ceramic coated. He went with my Premium Enhancement Polish Package and it was a good choice as I was able to get upwards of 85-90% reduction of the marring that this wagon received from it's lifetime of tunnel washes.

From there he chose to go with my 12-18 month Ceramic Coating and as a bonus I tossed in a nice wheel polishing and coating the plastic trim on there so as to keep it from graying out over time.

As you can see the paint has been badly marred and scuffed likely from an attempt to remove contaminants with Clay Bar.

original.jpg

original.jpg

No Worries, nothing a little time, effort and the right products couldn't address.

original.jpg

original.jpg

All the black plastic trim that normally would fade away to light grey over time is now protected.

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

Many thanks to everyone that puts in good words for my work and trusts in it enough to send over referrals.

Edited by TTQ B4U