2021 Allroad Love

TTQ B4U

So Tim aka RCode04 here on CR picked up a new 2021 Audi Allroad in Ibis white with Atlas Beige interior as a great daily driver. With the size of the vehicle, the main goal was to shine it up, eliminate the factory installed light swirls and provide a basic Ceramic Coating to help aid in keeping it cleaner longer. Having just over 2k miles it still fell into my New Vehicle Polish & Protect Package and with that for CR Peeps it includes a 12mo ceramic coating.

In addition to a basic ceramic on the paint we also coated the wheels as German Brands, especially Audi, tend to generate a lot of brake dust from stock pads.

Lastly, even with only 2k miles, the Atlas Beige Leather soaked up a lot of dye transfer from Tim's blue jeans and it needed removed and the seats sealed. If caught early enough, it isn't too much trouble to remove and I can then seal up the seats to aid in removing the transfer far easier or dare I say with just a few wipes. It's a lifesaver on light interiors for sure.

Mother nature didn't cooperate much at all providing some horrible weather for photos of a white car but with a couple peaks of sun, not all was ruined.

Many thanks to Tim for the trust in my efforts here and I hope to see you with that beautiful Mustang later this year.

Starting off you can see the level of dealer installed swirls in the pillars.

original.jpg

The pillars and paint cleared up to near 100% full correction though. Without that clarity, the super fine metallic pearl would not be visible at all.

original.jpg

Blue Jean Dye Transfer BEFORE:

original.jpg

Seats all cleaned and sealed up:

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

That makes me wonder why people think they need CUVs.

Looks great as always. Surprising the dye transfer with that low mileage...could that be a function of another leather-seat cleaner/conditioner that affected the surface?

I know right? I love wagons like this. This one has some really nice touches too. Full digital cluster, white/brushed aluminum trim vs plastic cladding, etc.

Seat wise, it's common on lighter colors from Infiniti, Mazda, German Brands too. Ironically, Tesla's "vegan" version doesn't seem to be as sensitive to transfer. Either way, it's fixable and today's products allow for a barrier seal to be added that makes clean up a snap and no change to appearance or feel.

Thanks for the kind words. I slick wagon isn't off my possible options as a daily either. I don't know exactly what I want yet but a used AllRoad would be cool for sure.