Big M-Series in Carbon Black

TTQ B4U

So Eric aka ECE92 here on CR waited patiently for a deal to be had on a beautiful 2017 BMW X5M from California. It's an amazing car in a very cool dark blue metallic called Carbon Black Metallic. It lights up in the sun and goes dark in the shadows.

Overall the car was pretty clean but swirled up as expected for having just under 40k miles. Not wanting to go crazy on correction given it's a daily driver and ultimate family vehicle that will last a while, we decided to move forward with my Premium Enhancement Polish and a dual layer ceramic coating including paint and wheels. Overall, it turned out extremely well with darn near a full correction in many areas and perhaps a good 90% reduction in the deeper marks that aren't worth chasing to perfection.

I love how the color changes even in the shadow let alone as the sun sets. It's called Carbon for a reason.

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

Continued thanks to Eric for his trust in my work!

I remember seeing ec92 driving his white? e92 down cemetery rd every now and then. I'll keep an eye out for this one

Still have the white E92 M3, just don’t drive it much these days. The X5M will be my wife’s daily so if you see it stay clear [emoji1787]

25f456c5fc495fdb02f510139c7744b9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk