Beautiful BMW M3 Get's Brought to Ohio

TTQ B4U

So a good friend of mine Rick has some of the most awesome German Machines in his garage. Most all are M-Series or above and this is yet another new addition that he added just about one month ago. It's a 2016 BMW M3 in Tanzanite Blue Metallic. It's a gorgeous color and really is amazing to see in person. I'm not sure if it's the flake or the way the body is shaped or both, but the gloss flows like electricity over this car. The color combo of this blue and the Amaro Brown Leather is stunning. Best combo I've seen in this car.

It's a originally a California car and one that lived in the Sacramento area for a while. Really a super nice car and one that I gotta say is noticeable that hasn't seen much rain and of course no snow. Top to bottom it cleaned up amazingly well. Not sure if it's a competition package but there are some really nice Carbon Fiber accents all over and the entire roof with Carbon Fiber really sets it off too.

The car was in average condition with swirls and scuffs all over it. Nothing horrible but it definitely needed some love. We approached this with my Premium Enhancement Polish Package topped with a dual layer Ceramic to lock in the depth, add a touch of gloss and protect this day-forward. Wheels are done too because like most German cars, OEM Pads are a PIA and dropped dust like crazy. Even in these pics you can see rust from the rotors after the wash has already made it's way like Cinnamon over top of some areas.

Onto the pics!

original.jpg

original.jpg

AFTERWARDS however, she is like Brand New!

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg