Sporting clays at cardinal July 4 weekend

Radio Flyer1647545514

Is anyone interested in shooting cardinal July 4 weekend?

They'll probably still have their course set from the tournament from the weekend before, it might be a little tuned down for the weekend though.

If anyone is interested in coming out to give it a try let me know. They have shells in stock at good prices too.

i love shooting sporting clays, though I've only done it once and none of my friends seem interested in doing it locally. Had it been any other weekend i would be down (so long as wife and baby are good) but we've got a lot of family stuff going on. If you decide to plan a day in the future let me know.

Mojoe will vouch that I won't shoot my own foot off at least.

i love shooting sporting clays, though I've only done it once and none of my friends seem interested in doing it locally. Had it been any other weekend i would be down (so long as wife and baby are good) but we've got a lot of family stuff going on. If you decide to plan a day in the future let me know.

We can try to get another one together sometime, we ended up making plans to go to Medina this weekend anyhow.

Ryan is a solid shooter and very safety minded.

If anyone is looking for a clay thrower, I have one similar to the one in the link below. Mine has a battery tray so you don't have the battery sitting on the ground. Would like to get $300 for it. Only used it 3 times and I would like to free up the space it takes up.

https://www.championtarget.com/all-products-2/wheelybird-auto-feed-trap/CH-40909.html