☆~PoLOLtics~☆

greg1647545532

• Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well comrade joe is really helping moscow and the libs on this board would have howled if a pub especially trump would have done this and would have said see he's in cahoots with russia.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/bidens-acquiescence-to-russia-and-germany-on-nord-stream-2-pipeline-threatens-european-stability-critics-say-171555839.html

Kinda crazy how hard the left leaning media turned around on that Texas school shooting because the shooter was black.

Kid already posted bail. I guess school shootings only matter if you are white. Twitter has also been crickets since finding out he was black. Loads of tweets saying things like “we need to get these white males under control!!”

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/10/08/september-jobs-report.html

I don't ever want to see Trump back in office again...like, never ever. But, if we can't get our shit together the blame is going to fall on Uncle Joe.

I predict continued economic stress well into Q2 2022. :(

ouch that sucks. once the housing market cools off and companies start seeing the higher corporate tax rates if that passes, it's going to be a bumpy winter. im honestly at the point, i just want biden to get back some positive momentum economy wise so were all not going down towards another 2009 recession. Edited by 10phone2

more taiwan...

World news

·

Last night

Taiwan says it does not seek military confrontation as tensions peak with China

Taiwan does not seek military confrontation but will do whatever it takes to defend its freedom, President Tsai Ing-wen said on Friday, amid a spike in tensions with China. On October 4, Taiwan’s defence ministry reported that a record 56 Chinese aircraft entered its air defence identification zone (ADIZ), including 52 planes during the day and an additional four on Monday night. Taiwan, which is independently governed but claimed by China as its territory, reported that around 150 Chinese air force aircraft flew into its air defence zone over a four-day period from October 1, Reuters reported

more here:

https://www.reuters.com/world/asia-pacific/taiwan-does-not-seek-military-confrontation-says-president-2021-10-08/?taid=615fb1df8f36b60001b80b27&utm_campaign=trueAnthem:+Trending+Content&utm_medium=trueAnthem&utm_source=twitter

"these machines must be zero-emissions, meaning they will have to be either battery-powered or plug-in"

Someone needs to explain to him how they are ultimately powered and how they aren't really Zero-Emissions.

:yuno: We're living in the dumbest.decade.ever

"these machines must be zero-emissions, meaning they will have to be either battery-powered or plug-in"

Someone needs to explain to him how they are ultimately powered and how they aren't really Zero-Emissions.

:yuno: We're living in the dumbest.decade.ever

CA also generates 55% of its electricy from solar (31.2%), wind (6.7%), hydro (8.3%), and nuclear (8.8%), with solar rapidly expanding.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

so the state with rolling black outs and forrest fires.... bans gas chainsaws that helps in taking proactive measure to avoid forrest fires and wants to add more stress to their electrical grid by adding more plug in devices to it.

slow golf clap. well played cali. well played.

CA also generates 55% of its electricy from solar (31.2%), wind (6.7%), hydro (8.3%), and nuclear (8.8%), with solar rapidly expanding.

Although they are a small percentage, nuclear and wind aren't as earth friendly as you may think. Typically when they change turbine blades, the old ones are buried on sight (due to high transportation costs I suppose). Also nuclear fuel has to be stored in a cooling bath for 10 years after it is spent (or else a meltdown could still occur like what happened in Japan a while back), and the nuclear fuel is in use for about 18 months iirc (I worked at a nuclear power plant once and was told the number, but it has been nearly 20 years).

I will say that I am surprised, yet pleased, about the solar power usage out there. I know there are programs here in Ohio to help people go solar, I would really like to with my next home.

Although they are a small percentage, nuclear and wind aren't as earth friendly as you may think. Typically when they change turbine blades, the old ones are buried on sight (due to high transportation costs I suppose). Also nuclear fuel has to be stored in a cooling bath for 10 years after it is spent (or else a meltdown could still occur like what happened in Japan a while back), and the nuclear fuel is in use for about 18 months iirc (I worked at a nuclear power plant once and was told the number, but it has been nearly 20 years).

I will say that I am surprised, yet pleased, about the solar power usage out there. I know there are programs here in Ohio to help people go solar, I would really like to with my next home.

Yeah, nuclear waste is not a good thing in my mind either, but that's also why I gave the individual percentages, with solar accounting accounting the biggest share by far. My point was, the environmental impacts of power generation in CA is a lot different than most other states.

It also appears that the new CA rule and timing of regulation on small off-road engines (SOREs) is subject to a feasibility assessment, so not a done deal yet. CA has been going after emissions for a long time, so this is no surprise. According to CA, SOREs in California contribute more total nitrous oxide (NOx) and reactive organic gases (ROG) pollution than passenger cars do statewide. Operating a gas leaf blower for one hour can produce as many NOx+ROG emissions as driving^1100 miles in a new passenger car.