☆~PoLOLtics~☆

greg1647545532

• Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.axios.com/taiwan-china-invasion-biden-1393d976-6c47-4954-9927-374ae967c1a9.html

On another serious matter, we cannot understate the dangerous course the world is going on with China’s promise to “reunify” with a sovereign Taiwan. I’m worried where this will go.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.axios.com/taiwan-china-invasion-biden-1393d976-6c47-4954-9927-374ae967c1a9.html

On another serious matter, we cannot understate the dangerous course the world is going on with China’s promise to “reunify” with a sovereign Taiwan. I’m worried where this will go.

While it's concerning, I'm more worried about the disaster that will occur at home if another MAGA candidate wins the presidency.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/bannon-fires-shock-troops-next-gop-white-house-n1280591

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

While it's concerning, I'm more worried about the disaster that will occur at home if another MAGA candidate wins the presidency.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/bannon-fires-shock-troops-next-gop-white-house-n1280591

Keep making a hard enough turn left and you'll eventually go right.

Not claiming anything or taking a stance. Simply sharing a vidjya. Just want to put this disclaimer out to hopefully prevent assumptions from being made.

Project Veritas is a far-right activist group that has used deceptive editing in the past to create a false narrative. I wouldn't trust a damn thing they put out. They do not have a good track record of being truthful.

Also, there are over 700,000 Americans who tried for natural immunity but didn't get it, not counting those living with long term effects.

Yea Clay there are a slew of issues going on right now. The Taiwain or South Sea can get messy in a hurry.

Project Veritas is a far-right activist group that has used deceptive editing in the past to create a false narrative. I wouldn't trust a damn thing they put out. They do not have a good track record of being truthful.

Also, there are over 700,000 Americans who tried for natural immunity but didn't get it, not counting those living with long term effects.

Not claiming anything or taking a stance. Simply sharing a vidjya.

I don't trust anything any news outlet of any sort puts out 100% without question. I was unaware they were a "far right activist group". Don't know anything about them.

The way I see it dude is just saying, "yeah, antibodies rock." He's not claiming anything else nor saying vaccinations don't work/help.

James O'Keefe is a dipshit. Personally, if I know nothing about a "news" source, I'm not going to spread their message. I don't want to play a role in spreading misinformation, disinformation, lies, or propaganda. I think it's worth taking 5 minutes to read up on the source before I help them out with their agenda. Food for thought.

I don't trust anything any news outlet of any sort puts out 100% without question.

and rightfully so as most news outlets don't do anything other than re-post other stories and approach their business with money and clicks first, political agendas and more and put truth last.

it's not surprising that the alt-right and far left whack jobs come out with with their own theories in the absence of truth and transparency. no one believes or trusts in anything anymore so in that vacuum of distrust new stories on all sides emerge that are just as untrustworthy as anything the government or new media puts out.

James O'Keefe is a dipshit. Personally, if I know nothing about a "news" source, I'm not going to spread their message. I don't want to play a role in spreading misinformation, disinformation, lies, or propaganda. I think it's worth taking 5 minutes to read up on the source before I help them out with their agenda. Food for thought.

Holy fuck. I knew someone would completely ignore the disclaimer. Can you not just have a discussion without making assumptions or going after someone? :lolguy:

Holy fuck. I knew someone would completely ignore the disclaimer. Can you not just have a discussion without making assumptions or going after someone? :lolguy:

What assumption did I make? You admitted to posting a video from a known liar without doing any research into him first. If you want to keep doing that and posting disclaimers first, go for it. I just said I personally wouldn't do that. I think that's food for thought.

Sorry you thought I was "going after" you.

What assumption did I make? You admitted to posting a video from a known liar without doing any research into him first. If you want to keep doing that and posting disclaimers first, go for it. I just said I personally wouldn't do that. I think that's food for thought.

Sorry you thought I was "going after" you.

It's all good. You just crack me up. I was literally just saying, "here's this." I never said I agreed with it, disagreed with it, or was sharing to lol at. You made an assumption as to why I shared it.

Someone could post a picture of a coin and say, "hey, here's a coin." You'd reply with how they shouldn't post a picture of that particular coin because you don't like whose image is on it and that they should take 5 minutes to research why you dislike/disagree with said person and caution them to think before posting again in order to avoid, well, posting something you might not agree with/like. Here they were just posting a pic of a coin not referencing anything at all about whose likeness is on it and off ya go! :lol:

As for you not wanting to spread misinformation, disinformation, lies, or propaganda. just...lol.

You can discuss things in a civil manner. You choose not to then ask why folks don't reply. It's really quite simple.

I know it's not expected in the kitchen and I lol at most replies in this thread (hence the name suggestion), but you'll attract more Urban Meyers with hot, young, blondes, than with vinegar...or something like that.

Have a nice day! :D

It's all good. You just crack me up. I was literally just saying, "here's this." I never said I agreed with it, disagreed with it, or was sharing to lol at. You made an assumption as to why I shared it.

I didn't make any assumptions about why you shared it. I just said that James O'Keefe was a dipshit and that I, personally, didn't want to share stuff without doing a bit of research about the source. That's literally all I did. I don't know or care why you posted it.

As for you not wanting to spread misinformation, disinformation, lies, or propaganda. just...lol.

Jeesh. Always going after me. :D

You can discuss things in a civil manner. You choose not to then ask why folks don't reply. It's really quite simple.

From where I'm sitting, you didn't start a discussion. You posted a video and then explicitly left any following commentary open-ended. I chose to sidestep the contents of the video and make a note about the source being a dipshit.

Seems like if you post a video and then explicitly say, "I don't have any opinion about the contents of the video, I'm simply posting it," you kinda open the door to get what you get in response.

Jeesh. Always going after me. :D

:lol:

touche-dodgeball.gif

From where I'm sitting, you didn't start a discussion...I chose to sidestep the contents of the video and make a note about the source being a dipshit.

Had you watched the video it might have encouraged you to start a discussion on the contents of the video itself...or maybe not. lol

You posted a video and then explicitly left any following commentary open-ended.

Fair enough. I guess that's where I expected a discussion on the subject matter in the vid and the manner in which it was handled to take place. Not a discussion on how much you hate a fella. :lol:

Seems like if you post a video and then explicitly say, "I don't have any opinion about the contents of the video, I'm simply posting it," you kinda open the door to get what you get in response.

Again, fair enough. I should have clarified.

Is there a study showing 700,000 Americans who had COVID have no immunity or antibodies?

I personally had COVID once, am exposed to it on the regular and have not had it since.

Is there a study showing that people who have the vaccine have immunity? Or have no long term health effects?

Why is it that antibodies developed naturally are no good but if you have COVID you are immune for 90 days afterwards? How is it that the T-lymphocytes and B-lymphocytes from the vaccine work but the ones from COVID infection don't?

Generally curious and would like to read these studies.

... Someone could post a picture of a coin and say, "hey, here's a coin." You'd reply with how they shouldn't post a picture of that particular coin because you don't like whose image is on it...

to be fair this is the coin randy was talking about :lol::D:

Schwarze_Schande_Black_Shame.jpg

Had you watched the video it might have encouraged you to start a discussion on the contents of the video itself...or maybe not. lol

Well, for you, I clicked on it. I don't know who this random Pfizer employee is. I don't know when this "secret undercover" footage was recorded. I don't know why James O'Keefe is ambushing him at dinner.

It made me very uncomfortable and I closed it after 30 seconds. I can't handle cringe videos.

I guess that's where I expected a discussion on the subject matter in the vid and the manner in which it was handled to take place.

If the subject matter you want to discuss is the differences between the naturally occurring antibodies that result from a prior covid infection and those that occur from vaccination, we can start with this blog post from the director of the NIH. As far as I know Dr. Collins was never forced to pay a 6-figure settlement for producing intentionally misleading videos.

Do you have any thoughts or opinions on what Dr. Collins says? What would you like to discuss about it?

Is there a study showing 700,000 Americans who had COVID have no immunity or antibodies?

Yeah, they're all fucking dead.

https://www.google.com/search?q=coronavirus+deaths+us

Is there a study showing that people who have the vaccine have immunity? Or have no long term health effects?

That's kinda the point of the vaccine trials that were conducted before approval.

Why is it that antibodies developed naturally are no good but if you have COVID you are immune for 90 days afterwards? How is it that the T-lymphocytes and B-lymphocytes from the vaccine work but the ones from COVID infection don't?

No one's saying they don't. The point is that to achieve that natural immunity a lot of people are going to die unnecessarily, and a larger number will be left with long term debilitating health conditions. All could be avoided by taking a vaccine. Although there is evidence that those with the vaccine have a broader immunity to variants compared to this who naturally fought off an infection, which is why they say to still get the shot even if you had the virus.

Not to mention the people with other, treatable conditions that are dying unnecessarily because COVID patients (majority unvaccinated) are taking up all the hospitals resources.

Well, for you, I clicked on it. I don't know who this random Pfizer employee is. I don't know when this "secret undercover" footage was recorded. I don't know why James O'Keefe is ambushing him at dinner.

It made me very uncomfortable and I closed it after 30 seconds. I can't handle cringe videos.

If the subject matter you want to discuss is the differences between the naturally occurring antibodies that result from a prior covid infection and those that occur from vaccination, we can start with this blog post from the director of the NIH. As far as I know Dr. Collins was never forced to pay a 6-figure settlement for producing intentionally misleading videos.

Do you have any thoughts or opinions on what Dr. Collins says? What would you like to discuss about it?

tl;dr

: gabe :