Camaro 2 SS Gets Glossified

TTQ B4U

So Ceramic Sunday this week involved a beautiful Camaro SS in Nightfall Gray Metallic that a friend of mine picked up with just over 20k miles on it. Overall it was in good shape but it did have some light swirls and imperfections that needed cleaned up. There were also a handful of larger rock chips that he wanted me to address and thus brought some Dr. Color Chip paint for me to use.

Overall the approach was to correct the paint and apply a nice layer of CarPro Ceramic Paint Coating to it so that day-forward clean up would be much easier and to help lock in the gloss level achieved during the polishing phase. It also included a solid wheel coating designed to resist heat and acidic elements from brake dust and lastly, the polishing and coating of all glass surfaces so those too are hydrophobic and really allow for a clarity that is noticeable.

Overall the metallic flake really pops now and the swirls are all but gone. Many thanks to Rob for his trust in my work and the opportunity to work on such a great looking and sounding car. One has to love the deep tone, crackles and pop sounds these V8's make.

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg