Rules thread rambling....

Bananas

• 8 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
what about direct personal insults? what about using a persons real idenity in this forum?

Direct Personal Insults: Depends. If you repeatedly attack someone for no reason, warning. Continue to do so after warning, ban.

Using a Persons Real Identity: I guess if someone doesn't want their "real identity" posted that's their choice. If someone uses your name in a post and you don't want it there, click on the exclamation point in a triangle at the upper right corner of the post. That will report the post to the admins and mods, and let you make a comment. Say you don't want your real name used. Or, just PM any admin or mod. They can edit it for you. I for one don't really care if people know who I am or not. I'm just a computer geek and I'm not hiding from the mafia.

some of us might be hiding from the mafia. if the insult that brought on this thread was about me and used my real name like that one did i would have been pissed.the italian mafia is still a little pissed at me for not throwing a fight back in the early nineties so i still have to watch my back.

some of us might be hiding from the mafia. if the insult that brought on this thread was about me and used my real name like that one did i would have been pissed.the italian mafia is still a little pissed at me for not throwing a fight back in the early nineties so i still have to watch my back.

:lol:

• 9 months later...
:wtf:

Ok you can delete this post Satan. It was a response to the guy selling his bike in this thread that you just moved. ZAP IT homeboy.

I think you're talking to yourself on the internet again hombre. ;)

I'd like to go heads up against Nick and his 14. I'm curious how my little old 10 would hold up.

You got upgrades. I'm all stock still. Plus I weigh 280lbs and my bike is much heavier! That's a big difference between you and I. You're skinny with no mass.:p;) Once I get my full pipe, THEN I will race you fair and square. Even though I think I could get you now, :D but it will be soooo fucking close

Man Satan I've raced Ninja about 3 or 4 times you'd be amazed how well the zx10 does against that 14. Might be Ninja's riding though.lol..Just kdng. Nick.
I assume we're talkin' 1/4 mile & NOT top end??? ;)

I assume we're talkin' 1/4 mile & NOT top end??? ;)

It was 70mph roll-ons. The 10 doesn't have the topend pull though, but it gets there while the 14 pulls like it's in 2nd gear all the way to the limiter. And insane might not admit, but I was always out in front last time we rode and did some roll-ons down here by Waynesville and I weigh about 95lbs more in body weight than him too.:bow: