Bored... Lets fight.

yotaman88210

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you guys know how we can look opponents UP on that site? I keep having to close it and find your guys' links on here and re-open it again to fight you. :dunno:

first page that loads (arena) should hae like 6 random opponents you can fight. there is a box right below that with the word "search", clear that out and you can search names i.e. whodeyy, gruff1616, etc.

wow nick you got owned-victory

bornsinner- fuck your dog, great fight- victory

someone start a clan

we need to get to a level ten apparently before we can start one. soo someone hurry up!! it wont even let me fight today since i enterted that tourney :(

I found a way to build eachother up.... just sign on as new warrior and fight eachother with newb's should build up the experience points quicker and you get more fights that way, I just fought nick 5 times as different people...

I just got beat by mooseman1973, doll143, and kawi-kid. WTF! How do I get dogs and shit like you cheating motherfuckers have!!??

I'm about to create a new S.O.B so I can have dogs and mallets! :nono:

but I fought you as different people and you won....4 times... dang man I'll build you up.

Thanks moose, but I just made over 20 characters to fight my brute and I'm still at level 3 with 25 pupils! I picked a fucked up character because he doesn't progress worth shit! :lol:

Also, those characters with clubs and mallets DESTROY ALL! I got beat by one that had a club that I created so my guy can easily beat and it backfired! :lol: