5/15 North East Ohio Last Minute Ride

Lost1888

Oh yeah. Just an observance to share with everyone from todays ride.

On the way home I saw a custom chopper with a monster rear wheel wadded up in a ditch. Not sure what happened because the carnage was on a straight road with no intersections. What I saw was the guy was pretty bloody from road rash as the EMT had him strapped to the stretcher. I hope he was cool enough to at least have a helmet on. Hope the guy is alright. Even with a straight line "show bike" you need to wear at least a riding jacket and helmet at the minimum. I cringe every time I see someone riding with a sleeveless shirt and no helmet.

It was a nice ride guys! You all rode your own pace in my view and didn't do anything crazy. My only concern was everyone got home in one piece and on time.Looks like we all got home in one piece but not on time. Sorry about that!

I really enjoyed myself. :D

For those who didn't go we went from Meadville Pa. Route 27 east to Pineville rd going in to Tidioute. Then rslocum slip for home and conn-e-rot and I went 127 east to 27 east to 6 east to 59 and ended up at the Kinzua Dam. Met some other guy who was riding a RC. Then we headed back home on 62 South to 322 west out of Franklin back into Meadville.

I really like 62. It is just a nice sceanic ride with long sweepers. 27 was nothing to write home about.

Here is a couple pics I took just to prove we went to Kinzua. We really didn't stop much other than gas. My total round trip was 375.4 miles. It was a good day!

100_37152.jpg

100_37172.jpg

100_37192.jpg

I hope I can meet up with you guys soon. I finally got a bike a few weeks ago, I bought a 02' R1. I have been cleaning it up and don't have the title transfered yet because I bought it in PA and it needed a inspection. It should have plates next week.

I hope I can meet up with you guys soon. I finally got a bike a few weeks ago, I bought a 02' R1. I have been cleaning it up and don't have the title transfered yet because I bought it in PA and it needed a inspection. It should have plates next week.

Once you get everything squared away let us know. If it's good weather I will be out.

Where are you located?

I will have some time this weekend. It would be good to ride with some of you. Let me know what's going on.

Yeah the 10 day forecast is looking good but you all know how that goes. If I can swing it I'm definitely down for another ride this up coming weekend. Hopefully I can squeak out a few more hours of play time this time around.

I went down South today and rode 359.9 miles. Mohican, Mt. Vernon, Cosocton, New Philli, to Waco. It was a great day.

Checked this morning early and didn't see anyhting and logged out and hit the road. Met up with A guy from Ride Ohio and Chevellefan doesn't post much.

It anyone hasn't ridden Route 60 it is a must! Put it on your to ride list. The rest of the roads I don't remember, there were probably 5 gravel roads we ended up cruising a couple miles on. But if you were to just ride county routes and state routes that can be all avoided. But you will miss some amazing scenery.

100_37392.jpg

100_37382.jpg

100_37332.jpg

100_37322.jpg

100_37272.jpg

100_37262.jpg

100_37232.jpg

MY wife and kids were out of town all weekend so opportunity knocked.

In the real world all I normally do is half day rides on weekends and a couple 1 and 2 hour rides during the week.