Q-S-&-L Bike Night 5/20/09

mrbret

Looks like we may have a nice day for bike night this week.

As mormal, 7pm at the Shell on Polaris just East of I-71 then roll over to QS&L around 7:20pm

As was the plan last week, if anyone wants to meet at Raising Canes 6:00-6:30 then roll to Shell then QS&L post up also so everyone know what cool peeps are gonna be there.

qsl7pmbyorderofmrbret.jpg

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dover,

ya man still planning to meet up with you. Hopefully riding in with like Moose, Justin, You, your step dad, Moms wanna come, I mean hell bring her, And I know theres more. Vroddave you coming?

Who else lives down here with bikes....

Dover,

ya man still planning to meet up with you. Hopefully riding in with like Moose, Justin, You, your step dad, Moms wanna come, I mean hell bring her, And I know theres more. Vroddave you coming?

Who else lives down here with bikes....

boats-n-hoes...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8T095mFdW8

I'm in. Gotta work til 6. I will either arrive fashionably late to Cane's or just meet all of ya'll at Shell. Its suppose to be an awesome day weather wise.

Sunny & 84!!!!!!!!! About time!!!!!!!!!!

RC51 John.. I have yet to grab an OR sticker,so depending on how many you have.. Ill take one !! Who do I donate to ?

Also, myself + a few others will be meeting up. Only person I have met face to face is EXSaaron or something like that, so looking forward to meeting some OR guys.

Edited by MurderedCBR

Also, myself + a few others will be meeting up. Only person I have met face to face is EXSaaron or something like that, so looking forward to meeting some OR guys.

Aaron is a good guy.

Hope to see & your peeps at Canes, Shell or QS&L

As for donations: http://www.ohio-riders.net/index.php?pageid=donate

Edited by mrbret

I could use one also...Never sent in an envelope after my donation.

Thanks in advance if you still have one.

Rc51 John hoping to make my first bike nite and would like a sticker if you have any left.