Q-S-&-L Bike Night 5/20/09

mrbret

Hey Sara

Where abouts in Ohio are you?

You could see if there is anyone close to you that would staop by & take you on the back of their bike to bike night if you are ok with being on the back till you get you're own two wheels.

If not then as was said, just turn up at our meeting place (maybe the old Circuit City at polaris) about 7pm and drive over to QS&L with us or just park up over at QS&L and come say hello when we all get there around 7:30pm.

You cant miss a few of our bikes, easy to spot in a crowd.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Sara

You could see if there is anyone close to you that would staop by & take you on the back of their bike to bike night if you are ok with being on the back till you get you're own two wheels.

If not then as was said, just turn up at our meeting place (maybe the old Circuit City at polaris) about 7pm and drive over to QS&L with us or just park up over at QS&L and come say hello when we all get there around 7:30pm.

yea esp. when we are the crowd like last week

Hell, if you ask nicely, I ll double ya from CC to QSL on my bike, I think the 1/6 mile ride could be handled lol.

But ya theres always people there with 2nd seats for sure. I just have to know ahead of time to toss mine on or not.

Hey Sara

I'm in Columbus, so I'm not really far from anywhere...it's so nice that folks would just be willing to throw a passenger on their bikes...I'm always up for a good ride, even if it's just as a passenger...went out the other day and it was incredible!

Hell, if you ask nicely, I ll double ya from CC to QSL on my bike, I think the 1/6 mile ride could be handled lol.

But ya theres always people there with 2nd seats for sure. I just have to know ahead of time to toss mine on or not.

Aw, Thanks! That's so nice of you! Trust me, I can handle a 1/6 of a mile on anything...lol...thanks for the offer!

I'm in Columbus, so I'm not really far from anywhere...it's so nice that folks would just be willing to throw a passenger on their bikes...I'm always up for a good ride, even if it's just as a passenger...went out the other day and it was incredible!

What bit of Columbus? North, South, East, West.

I'm sure we can find someone with a spare seat for you by Wednesday, easy.

What bit of Columbus? North, South, East, West.

I'm sure we can find someone with a spare seat for you by Wednesday, easy.

Lol, when you get into directions you lose me...I'm in Hilliard sometimes in Pickerington, soon to be in Westerville, which is like all over Columbus lol. Not gonna lie, it would be great to just ride with a whole bunch of people on a bunch of different bikes....might even end up chaning my mind about the street bike I plan on getting!!

Oooo, is some one thinking about a sports bike.

Sweet.

Not just thinking about a sport bike, it's definately in the plans...I want a Gladius...the white one with aqua trim...I just think it's sexy as hell. But I want to start with a dual sport because I love the option of going off road...not sure I could go without it...so once funding is available I'll certainly be getting a sport bike as well :)

Edited by Sara_Rides
misspelled word

Gladius looks like a standard. Yay, I vote for standard. The best of all worlds. Does look better than the Euro Hornet re-make. I wonder if the Gladius has enough ground clearance to be considered back road worthy.

Suzuki has set up ergos, seat height, and curb appeal of the 2009 Gladius to appeal to women riders.
Edited by ReconRat

Not a bad looking bike and it's a V-Twin. You will definitely like that. :D

2gladius0326.jpg

I know y'all don't like it when people repost the same picture, but it's such a damn good looking bike....I can't WAIT to take her out for a spin...if things go my way eventually the bike will be mostly pink....I am a girl after all, and pink is my signature color, but I'll take it in the white/aqua because I think it look girly....I wont even attempt to take it off road, its too pretty...that's why I'm going to start with dual sport.

They are good for what they are, each to their own I guess.

I'd rather have a "street" bike for the street & "dirt" bike for off road..... well if it were me i'd go for an ATV for off road.

Hell ya, another Vtwin.

I like it. If you are in Pick this weds. I can get ya, or someone can we ride with. We usually meet with like 5-6 people down here, head to Hooters on East Main, then up to Shell(Soon to be Circuit City,well their parking lot), then Bike night.

Just let me know so I can toss my seat and spare helmet(unless you have one), on.

I have access to a helmet and about every other piece of gear you can imagine...I will certainly let you know if I need a ride...I really appreciate everyone being SOO nice about me not having a street bike yet and offering to take me....y'all are all so nice!!

I LOVE the Gladius...I have absolutely no need for lowering links...the bike fits me perfectly! I sat on it at HNW a few weeks ago and fell in love! But like I said, I gotta start with the dual sport since I can only afford the one bike right now...but from what I've seen so far, the Gladius is by far my favorite street bike...I can certainly keep looking, but I'm pretty sure I've made up my mind

I LOVE the Gladius...I have absolutely no need for lowering links...the bike fits me perfectly! I sat on it at HNW a few weeks ago and fell in love! But like I said, I gotta start with the dual sport since I can only afford the one bike right now...but from what I've seen so far, the Gladius is by far my favorite street bike...I can certainly keep looking, but I'm pretty sure I've made up my mind
I really like the gladius too, it had a great write up in rider magazine... I'd buy one if I had the cashola... and the bank won't finance anything less then 12 grand for me, so I'm stuck with my c50... for now... maybe next year I'll rob someone with money, like dubguy... hmmm... there's an idea!!! I'll just gank his repsol!!!:D