Q-S-&-L Bike Night 5/20/09

mrbret

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Southeasterner's we are meeting at Hooters on E. Main and McNaughtton. Right off I270 at 6-615pm. Leaving by 620, and then picking up the Schmuck's and heading to Shell.

So far; Dover, Me, Justin, Cmoose, atleast I think the last two are in? Anyone in Canal, Pick, Reynolds. Lanc. etc feel free to meet up.

Southeasterner's we are meeting at Hooters on E. Main and McNaughtton. Right off I270 at 6-615pm. Leaving by 620, and then picking up the Schmuck's and heading to Shell.

So far; Dover, Me, Justin, Cmoose, atleast I think the last two are in? Anyone in Canal, Pick, Reynolds. Lanc. etc feel free to meet up.

6-6:15 hooters e. main.. got it !!

Since I live in canal that will be more convenient.

Sweet! See you guys around 6:30 or so. I got up extra early to get into the office this morning so I can leave work tonight and get home in time to be ready to go..... The damn sun is shining right in my eyes right now but it will be worth it when it's nice and sunny after work tonight :D

Schmucksgrl, gooood stuff!!

Murdered, were you ridng in Pick late lastnight? There were 4 of us that came up to an all black CBR600RR, well actually we had 1 in our group too.

Anyways, Dover, suck my ass, I ll be there 6-615, not my 20 min late rule tonight.

Murdered, were you ridng in Pick late lastnight? There were 4 of us that came up to an all black CBR600RR, well actually we had 1 in our group too.

Anyways, Dover, suck my ass, I ll be there 6-615, not my 20 min late rule tonight.

you on time?! lol

hahahahaha

I don't know you guys....actualy i met dover once. i may be there cuz it's close to my house and my friends don't get off till later and i'm lookin to ride up with some people.