Q-S-&-L Bike Night 5/20/09

mrbret

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Schmucksgrl, gooood stuff!!

Murdered, were you ridng in Pick late lastnight? There were 4 of us that came up to an all black CBR600RR, well actually we had 1 in our group too.

Anyways, Dover, suck my ass, I ll be there 6-615, not my 20 min late rule tonight.

Not to sure madcat. I cruise through there everyonce in a blue moon. There is an IDENTICAL BLK cbr600rr in my neighboorhood, and everytime I'm driving I see him. So that might be who you saw.

Edited by MurderedCBR

No bike night for me. Just got back from a 270 mi Coshocton ride. I'm tired.

wish we had more time to have made it closer to 400!! ive got some more road to take u on that u havent rode yet!

On the bright side you can view YouTube at work. Still don't feel better? Well I tried.

haha thanks for the most thoughts on life haha

Basically OR Cbus owned Hooters on E. Main before Bike night, then owned Shell, then owned Bike Night, then re-owned Hooters. Damnit why did I eat Arbys when it was all you can eat boneless wings tonight.

I think all us from the south side should do that every weds. 6pm Hooters, leave 630. I know Ill be there.

Hopefully next week on a new bike.... ??

I had a hell of a good time tonight. It was great meeting some of the OR people, and I'm hoping to do it again next week. I def. can't wait until Attack Painter can get ahold of my bike and work his magic.

That was awesome tonight, had no idea that many were gonna show up at Shell,

to bad the group got split up by the light rolling in off Polaris.

Definetly a great turnout by OR! And the weather, fricken perfect!

Epic awesomness.

Right up till we got split up.

I propose we make a new meet up with a coordinated entrance.

Maybe make the old circuit city a rally point then just cross Polaris into QSL.

Yeah/Nay???

Epic awesomness.

Right up till we got split up.

I propose we make a new meet up with a coordinated entrance.

Maybe make the old circuit city a rally point then just cross Polaris into QSL.

Yeah/Nay???

Sounds like a good idea

Sorry I missed it tonight but it was just way too nice out not to go play in the woods a bit. :badgerrock: Here's a couple pics while the bike was still nice and clean, which it certainly is NOT now! :D BTW, everyone should own a dual sport or adventure touring bike!!

dscn1207.jpg

dscn1215.jpg

Who knows, maybe I'll actually make it to QS&L next week, but.... ;)

Wow that was packed. Never ended up meeting anyone there, like V4junkie I saw a few OR stickers. I did see Attack Painter when we were pullin out (thats a sweet lookin ride). I was the red 650 leaving there at the same time as you. Hope next time I can put some faces with names.

Next time the weather forecast is calling for shitty weather with lots of rain we should all plan on going just to hang out and actually get to talk and meet other members. We just need a nice shitty day to keep all the riffraff and rolex riders out.

Plus then it won't look like a costume party that we all forgot to get dressed up for.. :rolleyes: