Q-S-&-L Bike Night 5/20/09

mrbret

it was good putting faces to names, thanks for the iPhone tips haha, and the OR stickers, and Ben let me know if you pick up Cory's car I can provide some useful knowledge. Mine should be running (hopefully) mid-July.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Def. sweet meetin at Hooters... then shell.. then Rollin .. GOSH I dont know how many deep.. over to QS&L !!!

Def. look forward to doin that again.

I would have mingled more, however I had a $25 gift card to QS&L that was just screamin USE ME .. 4 WINGS, so I was pretty much contained to the inside of the facility for the majority of the night.

it was good putting faces to names, thanks for the iPhone tips haha, and the OR stickers, and Ben let me know if you pick up Cory's car I can provide some useful knowledge. Mine should be running (hopefully) mid-July.

I can't believe how long I've known you on CR, but never actually met you in person. Haha.

Way to represent! That's why we meet elsewhere, so we can all roll in as a big group. Good idea Jason about meeting up at CC across the street to avoid being split up. Have to bring that up to the QSL moderator. LOL

Epic awesomness.

Right up till we got split up.

I propose we make a new meet up with a coordinated entrance.

Maybe make the old circuit city a rally point then just cross Polaris into QSL.

Yeah/Nay???

Great idea, whats Bret think?

Had a blast & enjoyed meetin alot of OR peeps!!!!!

Probably easier to get out of without getting split up if we move to CC. Has anybody reached out to QS&L to see if they can block off a section or row for us?

I'm sure that would be reaching, but the group supports the night in an obviously strong showing.

CAN I GET AN AMEN!!

Alright folks, this next QSL Bike night will more than likely be my last with my bike. The bike gets picked up next week (no definite date given) to be shipped to CA. Would be nice if the masses could show up and roll into QSL together.

Epic awesomness.

Right up till we got split up.

I propose we make a new meet up with a coordinated entrance.

Maybe make the old circuit city a rally point then just cross Polaris into QSL.

Yeah/Nay???

Way to represent! That's why we meet elsewhere, so we can all roll in as a big group. Good idea Jason about meeting up at CC across the street to avoid being split up. Have to bring that up to the QSL moderator. LOL

:D

Here you go people:

http://www.ohio-riders.net/showthread.php?t=27461

Go & vote :D

Edited by mrbret

Twisted, Sunday I wanna meet up with you all, but I have to be back by 4 100% this time lol. Going away party for a good friend etc. So Im thinking meet you all like 11-12. But we will be down earlier thne that I think, meet ya about then. I could still get us there.

What roads is it again? lol

So, forgive my ignorance, but QS&L is Quaker Steak and Lube right? Also, I've heard about the legendary bike night, but have never been able to go...what's the protocol for going to a bike night...without your bike? I don't have my dual sport yet...so no street riding for me...is it acceptable to go without a bike to show off?

Sweet, well I definately can't wait to get out there are meet some fresh faces. I love the cages reference...great comparison...I never really understood what riding was all about until I actually did it, and I have to say, the feeling it creates is indescribeable!! The whole 'cage' thing makes so much more sense now that I've actually been on a bike! Well, hopefully someone will keep the thread updated so I know when I can make it out there!!

Oh, It's definately in the works...at this point it's just a matter of finding the best deal and the right bike for me...like I said..it's gotta be dual sport and fun and relatively cheap...that's the part I'm struggling with....the desire to get out and ride gets more powerful everyday though...I may just have to borrow someone ele's bike just so I can get out there are enjoy this weather!! suppose I oughta get that license first...lol...I'll have to be satisfied with being a street passenger for the time being...but not for long.... ;) I'll keep an eye out for the bike night thread...thanks!