Curious...How many miles do you put on your bike per year?

magley64

pick your motorcycle mileage range per year.  

77 members have voted

1. 1. pick your motorcycle mileage range per year.

• under 1,000 miles per year
    • 1,000 - 4,999
    • 5,000 - 9,999
    • 10,000 - 20,000
    • over 20,000
    • Hookers

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have owned it for 3 1/2 years..got it with 1800 miles..should have been more clearer..you see what i was getting at, clean her more than i ride her it seems.

42.9 miles a month in a year or 85.8 miles a month in a 6 month riding season!? Oh man, oh man, that is insane. :lol:

I thought my 785 miles a month was small.:wtf:

Edited by NinjaNick

I'm guessing in the 6-8K range...I almost always end up doing at least one 1000-1500 mile trip, lost of 200-300 mile trips, and then racking up a whole bunch of local miles throughout the year. And considering I started in March this year, it could be a 10K season...

I only did about 6k last year, which is a little less than average for me.

(btw, hookers means you don't have a bike)

What if you have a bike and use it to pick up hookers?? (and c'mon Mag, you know better than to not include the blow as well...:rolleyes:)

;);)

Depends, I ride for fun and transportation, but if I don't go anywhere fun I put a lot less miles on it just going to work...

Been averaging around 1k per month. Put around 3K on my Zuki in a few months last year, including about 1K this winter. Bought the Yamaha in March, already put 3K on it and I have NOT been riding to work due to unemployment this year... LOL

I'm gonna go with 10+K per year, hopefully that will go up to 20+ by next year. A nice ride out to the West coast should help that along....

42.9 miles a month in a year or 85.8 miles a month in a 6 month riding season!? Oh man, oh man, that is insane. :lol:

I thought my 785 miles a month was small.:wtf:

Keep in mind, thatdude also has a boat, and us boaters need to split our time between boating and biking. When the weather's hot and sunny, boating usually wins out. With that said, I put about 2k on my bike last year, end of may through october.

Thatdude, I know you live right by Chippewa Lake, do you ever travel to other lakes with your boat? I mainly hang out at West Branch State Park, I'm only 10 minutes from the ramp. Lately I've been having a hard time getting people to go boating, as most of my friends get older they seem to become more pussified about being beat up on the water.

tony- you are correct ....i spend most of my time down at the end of the street at the lake. i usually take it to salt fork for memorial and labor day weekend with the guys. this year everyone was doing different shit and popping out kids,so not this year. basically no she sits down on my boat lift for the season, no reason to go anywhere else. i can find flat water 80% of the time here. if i get my ass up early enpough(before 9) its usually glass and do some barefootin..im actually going out today if you wanna ride down and do some skiing!

tony- you are correct ....i spend most of my time down at the end of the street at the lake. i usually take it to salt fork for memorial and labor day weekend with the guys. this year everyone was doing different shit and popping out kids,so not this year. basically no she sits down on my boat lift for the season, no reason to go anywhere else. i can find flat water 80% of the time here. if i get my ass up early enpough(before 9) its usually glass and do some barefootin..im actually going out today if you wanna ride down and do some skiing!

Thanks for the invite, unfortunately I'm working today. Plus I majorly suck at skiing, I'd like to become a little better at wakeboarding though. I need to get some new bindings for my board, my ex-wife threw out my bindings when I left her. When we go out to the lake we usually pull the tubes around, I have 4 or 5 different ones that everyone likes. We should definitely try to get the boats together sometime this summer. Is Chippewa a private lake or do the have a public ramp?

Thanks for the invite, unfortunately I'm working today. Plus I majorly suck at skiing, I'd like to become a little better at wakeboarding though. I need to get some new bindings for my board, my ex-wife threw out my bindings when I left her. When we go out to the lake we usually pull the tubes around, I have 4 or 5 different ones that everyone likes. We should definitely try to get the boats together sometime this summer. Is Chippewa a private lake or do the have a public ramp?

350 acre private lake- i can help you wakeboarding..i got a few nice like new sets if your interested in some bindings. i would let them go cheap. yea i will post up offering peeps to come down and ride, or people can pm me, or whatever.

Keep in mind, thatdude also has a boat, and us boaters need to split our time between boating and biking. When the weather's hot and sunny, boating usually wins out.

SCREW THAT!

I used to have a boat...sold that schitt...

for as often as i have spare time to go to the lake and waste time just cruising the water, I could have taken the bike somewhere interesting.

Plus the bike doubles as regular transportation. an hour+ to work, 15 mins to lunch, 15 mins back to work, then an hour+ back home...

maybe it would be different if i lived on the lake...but probably not...

SCREW THAT!

I used to have a boat...sold that schitt...

for as often as i have spare time to go to the lake and waste time just cruising the water, I could have taken the bike somewhere interesting.

Plus the bike doubles as regular transportation. an hour+ to work, 15 mins to lunch, 15 mins back to work, then an hour+ back home...

maybe it would be different if i lived on the lake...but probably not...

i would never ride my bike into downtowne cleveland during rush hr..plus its an hr away and it would be hard to strap tools lunchboxes and water jugs on it.

your problem was you were cruising..i wakeboard, wakeskate, ski, and barefoot..only cruising is when im wakeskating doing about 17mph. if im not doing these im parked partying at the landing.im sorry but nothing beats 10-20 boats tied up partying. nothing. but like assholes we all have diffrent opinions on whats fun. plus my boat is no more than 1000 yards away from my house, on a lift , ready to go. after racing dirt my whole life i had to get some type of a bike.this year im gonna save some cash and buy some real nice track shit and maybe start racing these machines.thats my ideal plan anyways:)

i would never ride my bike into downtowne cleveland during rush hr..plus its an hr away and it would be hard to strap tools lunchboxes and water jugs on it.

well, to each his own, i've found nothing better than my bike for tearing up rush hour traffic, from jefferson to solon.

you cagers can wait in line at red lights:cool: