Any good routes?

Cleaner

What routes do you guys like to ride? I'm getting bored with my typical routes and am looking for something good.

One of my favs: Take Riverside Drive North turn left on OH-42; turn right on OH-257 and then travel north into Marion County and make a right on Prospect Road and make a right on OH-203; Follow that to Section Line Road and make a right. Tak Section Line Road to Home road. Take a right on Home road and you're back on Riverside.

Post your favorite routes here.

First post here don't be rude as most of you have speed demon bikes, and me with my bmw. I like to ride the twisties just as much. I kind of think it is more fun taking a bigger bike through them. 555, 60, 800, and 78 have to be some of the most fun roads.

Friday morning im heading down 250 into W. Virginia and i'll see what that has to offer. Going down to N Carolina to meet up with some other people and hopefully ride the Dragon Sunday and a couple other roads I heard that have to be ridden.

Pretty much any road below Zanesville is a nice road.

62 east to 541 east to 60 south is nice. We rode that yesterday...took 541 into coshocton for lunch. Back tracked to 60 south and rode that in to Zville. Now i just need to find a nice route back to cbus from Zville...70 sucks.

62 east to 541 east to 60 south is nice. We rode that yesterday...took 541 into coshocton for lunch. Back tracked to 60 south and rode that in to Zville. Now i just need to find a nice route back to cbus from Zville...70 sucks.

Looks like a pretty cool route Zorro. I think I'm gonna give it a try this weekend.

I just found 550 Saturday... I was on 555 and it's the last stop sign before you get to rt 7. I thought about turning there, but wanted to finish off 555. Warning, that last section of 555 is majorly fucked up... LOTSA gravel in the turns. I ended up hitting 550 on the way back up... What a pleasant surprise that road was... Fairly decent surface, no gravel, not very technical, but some fast sweepers... I took it into Athens. I am going to take it the other way next time.

Oh yeah, and I forgot to mention... On my way out of Athens I wanted to take 13, but I missed my turn... ended up on 33 which sucks. So I figured 13 runs parallel with 33, so I can just hit the next exit and cut over to it... Missed the first one... then the second one... then found township road 36. It went from a crappy single lane, to a crappier single lane, to a GRAVEL fucking road, to a rut 'n' mud, dirt road!!!! It was insane... I think I found my first Holler though... It was very scary... I could hear banjos and echo's through my head saying, "you damn sure got a perty mouth."

st rt 95, or 97 through mohican to loudenville.. from lexington you can get on 97 and head of of town. once u get past butler cops are FAAAAARRR and few between with no back-up available out in the country.. st rt 3 from mt vernon to loudenville is also a good choice for super high speed runs with long turns topping 130's with good visability

st rt 95, or 97 through mohican to loudenville.. from lexington you can get on 97 and head of of town. once u get past butler cops are FAAAAARRR and few between with no back-up available out in the country.. st rt 3 from mt vernon to loudenville is also a good choice for super high speed runs with long turns topping 130's with good visability

Well that is a nice area considering i live there and all that...

My next sunday ride will be around apple valley and down to the apple valley general store to get gas and then take 36 East to coshocton to 83 N to Millersburg to scare some amish and then 39 west to loudonville and then good old StRt 3 to mt vernon through mohican which is one of the best scenic rides in ohio in my opinion... I have been on all the roads but not recently so I will report back w road conditions Sunday night...