Buell XB12R Any good?

J_Copeland

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Back to the Buell........LOL......

I guess my main concern is the cooling methods.

Air,oil and fan....come on ..that's what the have 10 g's

Maybe I'll take another look at the 1125's,the crap on the the front side panels is not very cool,but it's different.

I love 1125r's. I'm hoping to be on one myself next season :D Gunna pay off my debts this summer, save up a down payment during fall, and try to sell the 650 over the winter or trade it in on an 1125 in the spring :) Woot!

i like the way it winks at me. comforting, like when my favorite local tard gives me a charming wink during my daily commute. actually, he might just be having a seizure, but you know what i'm saying.

As far as buells are concerned...i am biased since its my first bike. But...mine has 13xxx on it. Only things that the engine ever needs is oil and spark plugs. If those get changed at the specified times, it is hassle free. If you are looking at the 1125s, try to stay away from the 08's...a couple of bugs that were not worked out until the 09's came out.

Superbike shootout video

dmg_shootout-thumb.jpg

It's hard to ride a spec sheet.

Lets hit the twisties...when you catch up (I'll be the guy with his helmet off who is checking his watch wondering where you are) you can tell me how inferior my Buell is and talk samck about the rubber band drive.