Utica Volunteer Firefighter's Poker Run - 08/01/09

Casper

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

who's all coming? I'll be heading out from Westerville if anyone wants to meet and ride out! If not see ya all saturday morning!

So far, an early bird group will probably meet and depart from Iron Pony at 8am or a little after. Early birds are attempting to eat all the pancakes before anyone else can get there. I haven't heard of anyone else's time schedules. I'm guessing four to eight early birds. I'm wondering when Ben/Carie want to depart.

I like early starts, if for no other reason, just to see who is capable of an early morning start. Besides, the cruisers need the extra time to get there. ha.

So far, an early bird group will probably meet and depart from Iron Pony at 8am or a little after. Early birds are attempting to eat all the pancakes before anyone else can get there. I haven't heard of anyone else's time schedules. I'm guessing four to eight early birds. I'm wondering when Ben/Carie want to depart.

I like early starts, if for no other reason, just to see who is capable of an early morning start. Besides, the cruisers need the extra time to get there. ha.

Since they group will be heading through Johnstown (unless you take some back roads to get there) Do you guys mind stopping IN Johnstown, or at least slowing so I can ride along?

he didnt leave till like eleven last night!! :eek:

ps you are gettin a hug when i see you.......... ;)

haha. You know I Ruv Ru.

Since they group will be heading through Johnstown (unless you take some back roads to get there) Do you guys mind stopping IN Johnstown, or at least slowing so I can ride along?

prolly could. PM ReconRat and tell him your intentions. He is our resident route Wizard.

The gas station at route 37 & route 62 in downtown Johnstown. Twenty minutes after we leave Iron Pony. We should call you when we leave. We often stop there for fuel or snacks or water or something. This is a lazy day. We aren't riding fast, unless I tow one of the cruisers. :rolleyes: