Utica Volunteer Firefighter's Poker Run - 08/01/09

Casper

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anyone get any pics of the bikes b4 we left or anything?

I had thought about that when I saw that woman walking around with a 20D & kit lens snapping pics. I shoulda brought my camera along.

Which leads to another thought, I need to get a tail bag to put it in. Skip the birthday gifts, just get me Iron Pony gift cards! Tail bag and more riding gear FTW!!! :lol:

oh come on, dont hate on the valley.... i think we should go back and line up in berm in front of a certian house and see what happens!!:popcorn:

I hope we ruined his month! You know he was bitching about that to everyone he could tell the story too! count me in for the 1 am burnouts on his driveway! What an ass!

I hope we ruined his month! You know he was bitching about that to everyone he could tell the story too! count me in for the 1 am burnouts on his driveway! What an ass!

fuck i hope i ruined that mother fuckers year............ my big wish was him get real pissy and hit me. my helmet would have served its purpose pretty well ;) then i get to see how many kicks it takes to get to break an old guys hip :lol: