Utica Volunteer Firefighter's Poker Run - 08/01/09

Casper

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's not the total bikes that participated, is it?!?

That was their first year for sponsoring a poker run. So it looked like 21 bikes were there early at the start. I heard that one or two entire groups or clubs failed to show up when they had said that they would be there. Dunno. It's a learning experience.

Jagr, dude... I won you a portable CD player, on your ticket. Lucky you, you didn't even have to haul it home.

You keep it my friend. I have more than a few of those around. But thanks anyways.

Left early to miss the rain. Caught a heavy sprinkle for about 4-5 minutes but that was it. Kawi said they got drenched.

It was a good ride. No assidents. :D

and Cdub is a hell of a navigator.

Just wish we had some more riders show.

glad I left early then I hates ridin in the rain amd those power ones im usein are not water friendly tires by any stretch

when its raining and blowing in so hard the rain is coming in sideways it really dont matter what tires you have :lol: at one point we were running like 80 and passed a state patrol, i was like if he is heartless enough to turn around and give me a ticket i will look up some one line voodoo classes.

he didnt wanna get wet and was to busy laughin at you clowns ridin in the rain !!

i figured :lol: but i think we also showed some hardley riders who the REAL riders were they were all pulled over under and standing under some building when we went by so i had to honk :lol:.............. then it rained harder. god did seem to like that apparently