We need 15 more sales this month!

35RFTW

Economy is down, as is business. We need 15 for sales on the month. Who wants a good deal on a bike? If you goto our website and you see something you like, call me directly. You will not deal with any sales people, no long drawn out negotiations, quick and easy. I will give you the best price upfront. I hope to hear from you guys soon. Feel free to call me anytime. We have helmets in stock now to by the way.Thanks!

Edited by 35RFTW

not trying to be an ass but you need someone to go through and proof read. i read about 5 adds and found 4 mistakes in spelling alone.. youll get more business if your website is perfect. turns ppl off to see stuff like that.

Sorry to hear about the hard times. I wish I could afford an upgrade right now. Good prices too :(

I appreciate the good prices comment. For whoever is shopping from Ohio Riders, they are going to get an even better price. This is an attempt to sell out some old inventory and free up some floor space. So if you are out there looking for a bike or you know someone who is looking for a bike, please do not hesitate to give ME a call.

not trying to be an ass but you need someone to go through and proof read. i read about 5 adds and found 4 mistakes in spelling alone.. youll get more business if your website is perfect. turns ppl off to see stuff like that.

Please try not to be an ass somewhere else please. This does not have anything to do with us trying to give people on Ohio Riders deals on motorcycles or with this thread. I am all for constructive criticism, just this in not the place. Can we get back to the sale?

That is one of my favorite bikes we have. We actually built it a year ago and the guy who bought it from us just traded it in on a 2007 GSXR1000 yellow and silver with us. Your insurance might not be as bad as you think. Probably somehwere in the $120-$150/month range.

Economy is down, as is business. We need 15 for sales on the month. Who wants a good deal on a bike? If you goto our website and you see something you like, call me directly. You will not deal with any sales people, no long drawn out negotiations, quick and easy. I will give you the best price upfront. I hope to hear from you guys soon. Feel free to call me anytime. We have helmets in stock now to by the way.Thanks!

I tried to call you 3 times, waited on hold 5-10 min each time, had to leave messages and never got calls back? I PM'd you too, you replied to the first one, but nothing since... I was trying to get out there yesterday but now I don't know when I'll have time again

Economy is down, as is business. We need 15 for sales on the month. Who wants a good deal on a bike? If you goto our website and you see something you like, call me directly.

What a neat idea to offer deals to OR members! I'm in the market for a dual sport...I understand you guys work primarily with used bikes...I'm not too picky about the year or miles as long as it's in good running order etc. I'll check out the site and hopefully get back to you, but in the meantime if you have any suggestions I'm certainly wide open!

Edited by Casper
fixed quote

Economy is down, as is business. We need 15 for sales on the month. Who wants a good deal on a bike? If you goto our website and you see something you like, call me directly.

What a neat idea to offer deals to OR members! I'm in the market for a dual sport...I understand you guys work primarily with used bikes...I'm not too picky about the year or miles as long as it's in good running order etc. I'll check out the site and hopefully get back to you, but in the meantime if you have any suggestions I'm certainly wide open!

I will keep my eye out for you. We do not currently have any in stock, but we do come across them from time to time. Feel free to stop by and check out the rest of the bikes we have in stock.

Edited by Casper
fixed quote