Trucks that can haul bikes

smashweights

So, today we tried to get my car refinanced so I could trade it in for a truck and it just didn't work out...damn. When will something go my way? My bike deal falls through, I can't get a truck...although I'm keeping my fingers crossed for the KLR250

In reality, I've actually considered getting a 2WD 4cyl japanese truck for this purpose. The non 4wd sit lower, get a short cab, long bed and it's an easy to load, fuel efficient way to transport your bike. I'm thinking like an isuzu or something...... but I have my GTI and a trailer and that works fine.

my dad has a relatively new 4cyl 4wd tacoma. Very nice truck. I joke with him though cause my GTI pulls that 2 bike trailer way better. but it has 200hp and 200ft-lbs of tq.

I'd buy a truck but I can't have everything I want.

Haha, i had no intention of buying a GM/Chrysler vehicle. Actually I almost feel like i need to buy a Ford just to reward them for not taking the bailout. and i would like to get a Tundra/Tacoma or Titan/Frontier if I can, they're just not cheap.

@ VW - love the GTI, but i cant help feel that their styling is gonna make them one of those "what were they thinking" cars in 10 years, look too Geo Metro-like. But along that lines, I have been considering an Audi TT, be a pretty similar setup i'd imagine.