Death Bike

Unk Greg

That is the sickest fucking bike I have ever seen or imagined... Who do I have to fuck or kill to have it?

I'm willing to do both to the same person... in any order... want the damn bike... Also, my GF wants to marry whomever did the metal work... bastard.

edit: On closer inspection... we have a few questions before committing sodomy, murder, or both. WTF kind of engine is that, an I4?? And the transmission... why no chain to the rear sprocket!?!? It has to be a working bike if I am to suspend what little morality I have to get it...

Edited by 2wheels>4
WTF?

Someone could definately make a killing buliding a few more of those and selling them as custom...although, you gotta give credit to having one of the most unique bikes on the street, it would almost be a shame to lock it up in a museum...I wanna see that bad boy on the street!

Someone could definately make a killing buliding a few more of those and selling them as custom...although, you gotta give credit to having one of the most unique bikes on the street, it would almost be a shame to lock it up in a museum...I wanna see that bad boy on the street!

^^^ :D i agree agree