New Guy From Winchester.

Dustinkz1000

Hey. Whats up everyone? Just wanted to stop by and say hi. My name is Dustin. I live in Canal Winchester. Near wal mart. I ride a 78 Kz 1000. Been riding a little over 2 years. Some of you may know Nightrider on here. He's my brother.

Hopefully we can get him a bike soon and go out on some rides! Everybody enjoy the weekend. Should be fun!

~Dustin

Edited by Dustinkz1000

You back already bisch?

just got home.... ride kinda fizzled after we stopped in delaware and ate at hoggy's..... the guys from way up north had to split and fonz wasn't feelin 100%.... still a good ride, up to kenton then across to east liberty, then down into delaware, then I went thru sunbury and down thru westerville then 270 home.... almost 300 miles today...and I might be going back out tonight...if you wanna go...

just got home.... ride kinda fizzled after we stopped in delaware and ate at hoggy's..... the guys from way up north had to split and fonz wasn't feelin 100%.... still a good ride, up to kenton then across to east liberty, then down into delaware, then I went thru sunbury and down thru westerville then 270 home.... almost 300 miles today...and I might be going back out tonight...if you wanna go...

I worked on the Z mostly. havent cleaned up the SV yet. maybe tomorrow.

but the DTC is the only true MC on ohio riders, all the rest are LOOSE associations... you have to prospect to gain entry in the DTC... cause it isn't for everyone.... ride that sheep like ya stole it!!!!