New Guy From Winchester.

Dustinkz1000

but the DTC is the only true MC on ohio riders, all the rest are LOOSE associations... you have to prospect to gain entry in the DTC... cause it isn't for everyone.... ride that sheep like ya stole it!!!!

But i only ride Asian sheep. :D

And zerocrash. :eek:

So, I can't tell my Mom I'm in a Motorcycle Gang until I join a sub-group? Do I have to be invited or can I just join? I feel the desire to learn more about DTC---seems like a tight knit group

we are... although some on the board don't truly understand us... but we love to ride, have fun, and mostly be as dysfunctional as possible... here's the link to our forum board feel free to browse around and maybe come to an event we plan and prospect... the Dysfunctional Traveling Circus • Portal

we are... although some on the board don't truly understand us... but we love to ride, have fun, and mostly be as dysfunctional as possible... here's the link to our forum board feel free to browse around and maybe come to an event we plan and prospect... the Dysfunctional Traveling Circus • Portal

Well, I would certainly fit in with dysfunctional...lol...thanks for the link...I'll definately check it out!