I crashed at BeaveRun saturday

walther_gsp

Missed my first two sessions due to battery problems. Third session was crappy. Went down my third lap in session 4. Lowside in turn 5, the uphill off camber right hander. I was leaned over and knee down and got more aggressive with the throttle than available traction would allow.

Bike ended up on the inside of T6, looks like minor damage, peg/brake levers/clipon bar.

I ended up rolling a few times before I slid on my back. Ended up either spraining my right hand/wrist, or a slight fracture somewhere in my hand. Xrays showed no breaks but the amount of swelling and where the pain was had them concerned. I get to see an orthopedic doc tomorrow to find out for sure.

See, you should have skipped the track day and rode with us. :nono:

But now you can get some extra attention from that someone special....

...like Cleave.

Glad you were able to dust yourself off and walk away. At least you'll be able to ride this season still.

Heal up quick boy!

glad you're ok! It was crash-weekend!

yep. Another in our group crashed too, but he was uninjured and we got his bike back together so he could finish the day.

Hoping to get back on the track in June if my injury isnt serious.

my bike was pretty trashed. i didnt want to risk crashing again and doing more serius damage. I got to ride my buddies bike in the afternoon so i still got to get a lil more seat time in....

I got lucky with the bike. Maybe $100 in parts to get it back up and running. If it goes well with the dr tomorrow, i'M hoping to get to mid ohio end of june and try to do Beaver again in august.

I got lucky with the bike. Maybe $100 in parts to get it back up and running. If it goes well with the dr tomorrow, i'M hoping to get to mid ohio end of june and try to do Beaver again in august.

I think I want to do mid-o at the end of june too.. let me know when you go back to beaver. I relly want to ride that track too..

I think I want to do mid-o at the end of june too.. let me know when you go back to beaver. I relly want to ride that track too..

Looks like Aug 15 with Nesba. Its a fun track, just pissed i really didnt get to ride it this time.

went and saw the bike yesterday...not too bad. however, the jackass controlling the throttle looks like he'll be off both bikes for a little while. :(

the up side is that cleave and i may have a pit bitch for mid-ohio now... :lol:

i figured i could get away with giving you a hard time since they gave you vicodin! all humor aside...hope you get some good news at the doctor and your back up in no time!

went and saw the bike yesterday...not too bad. however, the jackass controlling the throttle looks like he'll be off both bikes for a little while. :(

the up side is that cleave and i may have a pit bitch for mid-ohio now... :lol:

i figured i could get away with giving you a hard time since they gave you vicodin! all humor aside...hope you get some good news at the doctor and your back up in no time!

Walther, sorry to hear about your mishap.

Hopefully you guys all come to Mid-O on June 29th and 30th. It will be fun to have a big group of O.R. people....