Memoial day weekend trip *56k die*

Hoblick

well me and the wife decided to head down to see my father this weekend and join in on a ride with him and his wife, and a friend of his.

we started out in marietta, and made our way into WV.

our stop point was Marlington WV.

the roads in WV are amazing to say the least 85% of the time there was no traffic, no gravel, and perfect roads.

some of my favorite roads are 20 before buchannon, and 50 before marlington.

20 was a consistant overlay of switch backs that were pretty technical. alot of off camber, and reducing radius twisties. i was constantly moving on the bike and in and out of gear changes. The viffer loved the road.... and surprisingly the wife did as well.

no chicken strips left now!

i almost got bit by a rattle snake lol.. coming in to a tight off camber left hander, i saw what looked like a tar strip... after the lead bike went past it it moved! then as i was in my lean it jumped up at me mouth open and hit me in the leg. kind of crazy!

anywho.. some spots we saw..

insane asylum in weston

Snow Shoe

black water falls

windmill farm

big satellite (radio??) dishes

cass

Seneca rocks

some cool local stores

it was a great time.. and we logged right around 900 miles..

definately need to order that sargent seat now!

ill post some of my favorite pics.. but here is the link to the photobucket so you can check them all out

SL371438.jpg

SL371436.jpg

SL371393.jpg

SL371401.jpg

SL371403.jpg

SL371406.jpg

SL371407.jpg

SL371413.jpg

SL371419.jpg

SL371428.jpg

Awesome pics Hob. That list from the asylum is ridiculous.

i know i couldnt believe that shit.

me and the wife are gonna go back and take the tour.. we didnt get to because the tour didnt start till like noon and it was like 10:30 when we got there

Great pics dude. You're right about the seat, like sitting on a 2x4 after about an hour. Can't wait till I get mine replaced.

check out sandhillpowersports.com

they dont list the price for the VFR seat on there site, but if you email them for a qoute its $320 with free shipping for the sargent seat.

and f you call and tell them you missed out on the VFRworld.com group buy but you wanted to see if you can still get the same price, they will uphold the group price for $310 shipped.

thats what ill be doing very soon