Riding pants zipper repair?

copper1k

Can anyone recommend a reputable place to have a zipper replaced?

Type: Joe Rocket Ballistic with a busted crotch zipper.

Unfortunately there is no funny story to attach just worn out.

-I have a no safety pin rule so those suggestions will be dismissed promptly- No sharp points by the tender parts. :metal:

I know you're in sunbury so check out the old school shoe/seamstriss shop across from the Westerville library on State st. If they can't help you head to the place Ms. Pratt said. ^^^

I know you're in sunbury so check out the old school shoe/seamstriss shop across from the Westerville library on State st. If they can't help you head to the place Ms. Pratt said. ^^^

Go to E-bay and buy cheap new pants...unless you love the ones you have....depending on the damage it can be fixed at home by a pair of skilled hands.

There is a shoe repair shop over on the corner of Karl and Morse road that I went to for my leathers. I think the name is something like...."bests shoe repair" or something.

-Thanks. I wanted to find a place that someone was happy with the work done.

I imagine you did or you wouldn't be recommending it.

Thanks for the info jagr!

I'll call for quotes.