New to the board from Cincinnati

MH:TT600

Keep talking dood, I've got room for more people to have issues with....speaking of, where has little trophy boy and blake been at lately matt?

Ouch. Don't be coming at me now too Dude. I was just bustin balls with how you and Mako seem to like to bicker possibly.

Ouch. Don't be coming at me now too Dude. I was just bustin balls with how you and Mako seem to like to bicker possibly.

Lol he's just messing with ya man. Nates a fkd up individual, just gotta know how to take him. Me and him go back and forth all day long.

Don't enter the thunderdome if you aren't willing to play.

But anyways, hit me up if you want to ride. You set the pace and Ill follow/observe which laws you are willing to break.

Keep talking dood, I've got room for more people to have issues with....speaking of, where has little trophy boy and blake been at lately matt?

We have lives other than this website Nate. I was down in Gatlinburg for the weekend and didn't have internet at the cabin. Not that i missed your sacastic jackass comments...

We have lives other than this website Nate. I was down in Gatlinburg for the weekend and didn't have internet at the cabin. Not that i missed your sacastic jackass comments...

how could anyone miss those, nate is the man and as soon as youre willing to accept that luke the better off youll be...not to mention hes faster than you :lol:

Easy killer, I know where you were. That was a dig aimed more at matt than you or blake.

Welcome Dude !! check the Cin. forum often and you'll get togeather with us. I ride 2 up sometimes too !!

These ass fuckers postin in your thread , ride most weeks togeather and pretty damn safley too and are just goofin on each other !!

I guess I play a little on the street but nothing to worry about though ?? Well IMO ??