Leaving for Iraq my last bike night for a year

jmatczy

Im currently in the Army and im deploying to Iraq in the next few mths. Im coming home in the next 2 weeks and I want to get a ride started on June 10th to meet up at Knockouts on Pearl rd in Parma, around 5pm then ride up to QSL in Valley View around 6pm. This will be my last bike night for the next year. I really hope that we can get something started! Let me know if you are interested.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh! God Bless You!! You deserve a HUGE HUGE ride for what you'll be doing the next year...I'm glad you joined the site, keep us posted while you're over there....are you married? Do you have kids? Where are you going? I thought they weren't sending any more troops over there!! Hopefully you can get a big ride going!!

First time deploying? I did a year in Iraq. Stay safe and come home alive. Good luck brother.

Will you ever have to go back? I notied a darling baby girl on your bike...is that you're little angel? Glad you made it back safe...what branch did you serve in?

Yeah that my lil girl, she'll be 2 in June!! I'm thinking of going back in the active army, im in the Ohio Guard now. Deploying doesn't bother me. My hopes is if I go, she doesnt, or my nephews dont have to, or you don't have to. I joined for myself. I deployed for everyone else, (Well other that they told me I had to LOL) I was in Iraq in 2005-Bagdad. I figure if I go back in itll be Afganistan.

I can't imagine how much courage and bravery it takes for you to do that....I have so much respect for that...and the way you want to protect your daughter...I couldn't do that....my brother is in the Air Force ROTC and I struggle with that...I just can't imagine the mind set you must be in...more power to you!! And Thank you for everything you have done and continue to do!