Leaving for Iraq my last bike night for a year

jmatczy

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Were you planning on taking the highway to QSL? If not, count me in.... just have to leave QSL before it gets dark or I turn into a pumpkin

Edit: Just for clarification, please don't change any plans for me, if you planned on taking the highway than I can meet you at QSL to say Hey

Edited by Likwid

Alright do we wanna take back roads to QSL from Knockouts or do we wanna take the highway. Ill leave it up to you all. Take a poll!

OfcMav and I are going to be interstating it the whole way from Mansfield so it would be nice to have a leisurely stroll over + everyone on permits can do the ride.... but I really don't have a preferance.... plus what say do I have anyway, I'm new - lol.

Now sport bikes that are going if your interested the stunt bike crew will roll out around 7 is my guess they take 480 all the way to 90 there is usually about 100 bikes that go on the ride its pretty cool to watch if your interested. Yea we will prolly go the back roads I know the way from Knockouts. Pearl rd to Snow rd down through the Valley.

Its a ride out to QSL in valley view on 10th of June. We will meet up at Knockouts on pearl rd at 5pm and ride out around 6pm or when everyone shows up. I just want to get a good last ride b4 i leave for Iraq. Also if interested for the sport bikes there is the stunt crew that rolls out of QSL around 7ish they film themselves on the highway.

Its a ride out to QSL in valley view on 10th of June. We will meet up at Knockouts on pearl rd at 5pm and ride out around 6pm or when everyone shows up. I just want to get a good last ride b4 i leave for Iraq. Also if interested for the sport bikes there is the stunt crew that rolls out of QSL around 7ish they film themselves on the highway.

Very cool, I'll ride near the back so I don't slow you guys down. I did a decent job riding with Krzwhtman but I KNOW he was holding way back :)

It'll be a nice sendoff jmat, thanks for what you're doing.