MWDesign Project BMW E92 M3 “Darth Maul”

natedogg624

The talented fellows at MWDesign, a tuning company based out of Vancouver, Canada, have just unveiled their latest project, codename, “Darth Maul”.

The center of this project is the always beautiful and classy, BMW M3 Coupe(E92), one of the BMW most used vehicles by the tuning companies. The MWDesign E92 M3 is sporting an Jerez Black exterior together with a gorgeous Fox Red interior trim.

Since we know you’re anxious to find out what parts have been used on this car, here are some of them:

* Amuse Ericsson Front Bumper with custom Orange highlights

* Amuse Ericsson Trunk

* CF Rear Diffuser with custom Orange highlights

* CF Side Vents with custom Orange highlights

* CF Side Mirrors

* Modulare M6 20×9 F 20×10.5 R - Matte Black Centers/Gloss Black Lips + Custom Matte Black Center Caps with Orange Accents

* Falken tires FK452 245/30/20 F 285/25/20 R

* H&R Sports Springs

The guys at MWDesign also mentioned that is only stage 1 of the “Darth Maul” project and we can barely wait to see what Stage 2 will bring us. So far, we like what we see and yes….the photomodel used by them complements the design.

thumb800x800_3541865589_bf872957ab_.jpg

thumb800x800_3541865663_3f1c33e879_.jpg

thumb800x800_3541865753_a4e5985a38_.jpg

thumb800x800_3541865799_da5d809a50_.jpg

thumb800x800_3542672688_e6834e5020_.jpg

thumb800x800_3542672734_198aaa06c4_.jpg

wheellip.jpg

The big thing is that they took an already gorgeous car and a VERY awesome driving machine in the M3 and made it look even more badass than it is normally. These cars are amazing and unless you have driven one, you'd think it was just another Bimmer. Of course, just another 3 Series Sedan is still a sleeper... But an M3 is the shit, folks.

I think I wetted my pants in pleasure when I saw it... Clean and simple yet very aggressive.

The big thing is that they took an already gorgeous car and a VERY awesome driving machine in the M3 and made it look even more badass than it is normally. These cars are amazing and unless you have driven one, you'd think it was just another Bimmer. Of course, just another 3 Series Sedan is still a sleeper... But an M3 is the shit, folks.

I think I wetted my pants in pleasure when I saw it... Clean and simple yet very aggressive.

I dont recall what years but the V8 M5 :drool:

I dont recall what years but the V8 M5 :drool:

You prefer the V8 M5 over the V10?

I agree with the rest who aren't very impressed with this car. A body kit and some paint don't make for a complete transformation. Just like a body kit on a Civic, it doesn't make it any cooler than it already is. (in the Civic's case, not very)

If I were just going for appearance I'd take my Beemer to Hamann with the quickness.

You prefer the V8 M5 over the V10?

I agree with the rest who aren't very impressed with this car. A body kit and some paint don't make for a complete transformation. Just like a body kit on a Civic, it doesn't make it any cooler than it already is. (in the Civic's case, not very)

If I were just going for appearance I'd take my Beemer to Hamann with the quickness.

I prefer the V8 M5 body style over the V10 version..... so yea