Holy hell!!!! Look at these!

vw151

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

anyone over the age of normal dating age dif. of a 17 year old should be ashamed . man i'm 36 and a 24 year old is legal but ick......

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

anyone over the age of normal dating age dif. of a 17 year old should be ashamed . man i'm 36 and a 24 year old is legal but ick......

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Not interested in a 17 year old per se, but they didn't build 'em like that when I was 17. Then again, being 36 myself, I am not interested in anyone uder 25. I don't want to have to go through the process of teaching anyone anything anymore. Bring some talent to the table.

Not interested in a 17 year old per se, but they didn't build 'em like that when I was 17. Then again, being 36 myself, I am not interested in anyone uder 25. I don't want to have to go through the process of teaching anyone anything anymore. Bring some talent to the table.

Amen , got a bud 31 dating a 22 yr old , they been together since she was 19, oh the pain of humanity he is going through.

Amen , got a bud 31 dating a 22 yr old , they been together since she was 19, oh the pain of humanity he is going through.

I'm 31 married to a 22yr old now for 4 years. It's ROUGH!

mmmmmmmmmmmotorboat

77461572.TE579ERW.vincemotorboat.gif

Lmao!! :lol:

Ohio

The age of consent in Ohio is 16 as specified by Section 2907.04 of Ohio legislation. However there exists a close in age exception where an offender can be charged only if 18 years of age or older. However in that case, it is possible for both minors to be charged as "unruly" if brought to court {§ 2151.022}.

2907.04 Unlawful sexual conduct with minor.

(A) No person who is eighteen years of age or older shall engage in sexual conduct with another, who is not the spouse of the offender, when the offender knows the other person is thirteen years of age or older but less than sixteen years of age, or the offender is reckless in that regard. {§ 2907.04}.

http://www.webistry.net/jan/consent.html

STATE AGE

Alabama 16

Alaska 16

Arizona 18

Arkansas 16

California 18

Colorado 15

Connecticut 15

D.C. 16

Delaware 16

Florida 16/18 (bill pending)