Tonight....Bike Night...Please Come!!

Sara_Rides

Hey! So I am finally going to get to go to my first Bike Night at the Hooters on Hilliard-Rome Rd. If you can...PLEASE PLEASE come out! I am so looking forward to meeting all of you! I will be there RAIN OR SHINE! Let me know if you're going to make it...it would be great to get a bunch of people out there!

I won't be anywhere near the 'bus tonight. Are you and Zero going to the DTM Brian's this Sunday? I will be there with my 'ol lady.

We haven't decided what our plans are for Sunday yet...is there a thread for it? Zero is supposed to meet up with some folks this afternoon at Pony for a ride and then bike night tonight....but we haven't made plans any farther than that...but I'm definately ready to get out there...so we shall see...bummer you can't come out tonight.... :(

if i lived up there i would...

:( I'm so sad...well, we will just have to plan a ride in your direction sometime....my goal is to meet as many people from the board as I can...you guys have all been so awesome and kind to me...bummer you can't come...but all the same, thank you for RSVP-ing :)

I think I have plans but i'm trying to wiggle my way out of them. If I get to go this will be my first bike night...with a bike.

Wiggle like a worm and come out!! You're new too, so you and I can meet everyone together...it can be like our face-to-face debut with the folks on the board!! And you KNOW you want to show off your bike.... :D

You should get together with mrbret he loves his bike nights as well...

We plotted the posting of this thread together...our ultimate goal is to take over OR with Bike Night threads....hahahahaha

me and angrish might show up...raise some hell maybe cause some problems

Are you and Angrish BFF's now? And don't you cause problems everywhere you go?? j/k hope to see you there...bet your hair looks cute!!

We plotted the posting of this thread together...our ultimate goal is to take over OR with Bike Night threads....hahahahaha

Are you and Angrish BFF's now? And don't you cause problems everywhere you go?? j/k hope to see you there...bet your hair looks cute!!

Yeah my hairs growing back...I almost lost my job thats why I moved out asap.

SOOO, Back to Bike Night Tonight....Who's In? 7PM at Hooters On Hilliard Rome Come Out and Play!!!

I'm currently waiting on my flight to come back home, been in the Boston area for the past three days on business,

its up to the wife whether I can make it up there, she might not let me outta the house :)

I'm currently waiting on my flight to come back home' date=' been in the Boston area for the past three days on business,

its up to the wife whether I can make it up there, she might not let me outta the house :)[/quote']

Bring her with you!! It will be a GREAT time I promise!!! I hope your flight goes well!!

Oh, Come on! Has no one looked at this since 2 this afternoon? I am/was really hoping to get a decent sized group out tonight so I could mingle with you all...don't chicken out...don't leave me hanging!! Please come meet me at Hooters!! I want my first Bike Night to be awesome, and I need YOU there to make that happen!!

So its at or around 7 tonight? At hooters next to petland? the wife and I may come for awhile. this wwould be our second bike night

Someone should bring stickers for the newbs who dont have one :D

It would be great if you would come!! Zero (my fiance) and I will be there about 7...I definately encourage you to bring your wife...and I can ask around about stickers too...I hope you guys decide to come!! Thanks for posting!

Ok, change of plans...Zero and I are not going to make it bike night, we just learned that I can pick up my bike tomorrow instead of waiting until next weekend YAY!! So I have to study for my permit test tonight...it's crucial that I pass the test tomorrow morning, because once that bike is in my possesion I will not be able to stay away from it!! So, everyone who does go...have a great time, and maybe by next week I'll be able to ride out there on my own bike!!

Ok, change of plans...Zero and I are not going to make it bike night, we just learned that I can pick up my bike tomorrow instead of waiting until next weekend YAY!! So I have to study for my permit test tonight...it's crucial that I pass the test tomorrow morning, because once that bike is in my possesion I will not be able to stay away from it!! So, everyone who does go...have a great time, and maybe by next week I'll be able to ride out there on my own bike!!

TRUST ME...The OHIO permit written test is like COMMON SENSE!! I told a kid who has NEVER been on a bike before like a few different "ODD" things, and he passed with no problems...It truly is commom sense....Study for 30 minutes MAX..... So go to bike night and study later!